PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - London Bronco's up next!

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:07 pm
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Everything open again now.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:18 am
Birkbygiant User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Weather report says its sunny and no rain.

Our support is still pants and we'll have people try to justify it later today :roll:
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:36 am
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

North London Gooner wrote:
You'll win by a minimum of 30 points!

We'll do you in the U-18's though
:D

And our under 16s will beat yours.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 pm
brearley84 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

46-10 win :ROCKS:

hard to complain when you get a scoreline like that but we werent brilliant today, too many individual performances rather than a team effort

george
lawrence
brown
brough
crabtree
mason
patrick
murphy

all very good individual performances...need the rest to step up too.

good crowd 6,000
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm
Gi4nts Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

The team still looked out of sorts and not chomping at the bit bar one or two. Brough, Mason, Doof, Eden, Crabtree, Murphy and Patrick did ok and were trying.

Lawrence today summed himself up, he is a great worker in defence and must top tackle count regularly, he doesn't run hard enough with ball in hand, today he got the ball in space ran hard threw a dummy and scored a great try, from then on he looked dangerous with ball in hand, next run he actually beat a couple of tackles. It is all about confidence and if he believed in himself more he would still be playing centre and being compared to the likes of Gidley, Senior, Ingles and Lyon!!!!!

Believe in yourselves more!!!!

A crowd of over 6000 and more than a 1000 up on last years game, this surprised me and we back in the running in the famous crowd competition lol
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm
wigsey Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Only poor performancesfor me were Moore and Gilmour. Moore Gave away penaltys and made the worst error of the game.

Gilmour made a few errors.

Nice to see most players playing in their correct positions.Still lacking confidence though.

Really nice to see Greg Eden come through a game error free and Murphy looks solid even though he seemed to playing with an injury.

Not a return to form but a performance to build on
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Gahan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

wigsey wrote:
Only poor performancesfor me were Moore and Gilmour. Moore Gave away penaltys and made the worst error of the game.

Gilmour made a few errors.

Nice to see most players playing in their correct positions.Still lacking confidence though.

Really nice to see Greg Eden come through a game error free and Murphy looks solid even though he seemed to playing with an injury.

Not a return to form but a performance to build on

Apart from his pass to me 20 rows up in the 2nd half :lol:
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 pm
Code13 100% League Network
100% League Network

Moore played his best game since coming back to us I think. Yeah he made some errors, but they weren't all his fault - certainly I think any calling out of him today is more to do with people wanting a scapegoat.

Same goes for Eden, he was solid, did his job and was excellent at the back line along with Murphy and George.

Mason was trying too hard to start, but he got better and better as the game went on
Gilmore was ok, I think we have better centres and back rows than him now - wasnt it him that shot out of the line to miss the tackle for their first try?

Robbo was dissapointing for my money, was he injured, he certainly went off nursing his arm
Now at midnight all the agents
And the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone
That knows more than they do

Red Dog Films
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:51 pm
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Thought Moore did ok. Thought defensively cudjoe had one of his best games for a while- he made that silly flick pass error and after that put in two crunching tackles to make up for it- then seemed to be wrapping the ball up every few minutes. Gilmour and doof looked lacklustre - doof had two opportunities to jump on a loose ball- one for a certain try and just stood looking at the London players going for it with his hand on his hips.
Robbo has hurt the elbow he did last time-will have to wait and see how that works out
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm
Code13 100% League Network
100% League Network

Oh yeah, before I forget...Ganson was abysmal.
Now at midnight all the agents
And the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone
That knows more than they do

Red Dog Films
PreviousNext