PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leigh game

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:35 am
Good Call Mate Stevo's Armpit

Hi Rach, what does it feel like being a conduit (appointed officially/unofficially by others)? I did have a sudden urge to put my name forward, but it's passed through me now.

Regards the deafening silence, it wouldn't be the first time a RL club announced something incorrectly (be that Leigh or Keighley) & on the plus side the silence is ensuring that Gary Fawcett does not have to take his foot out of his mouth after making some inane comment about pre-purchasing cut price Keighley superleague season tickets in July 2012 for our imminent entry into that competition, circa 'never'.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 pm
Soupy User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

http://www.leighcenturions.com/news/7

There was an announcement on the Leigh website about trying to reschedule the game... it seems to be proving quite difficult and nothing is confirmed yet.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:17 pm
burleycougar User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Why the massive font ? Do you think people will hear you better and pay you more attention ??????
Stop being so negative and calm down , it will all be sorted out in time and they will let us know !

Also , I don't see why Rach should be singled out like she is , she works at the club not on the board of directors , give her a break.

Far too many bad vibes on this forum.........it's all too gloomy :DEPRESSED:
".....it's Nick Pinkney ......Oh yes Oh yes OH YESSSSS........ Nick Pinkney Scores.....
Jonothan Davies wipe my boots ......... Because he couldn't catch Nick Pinkney....... ". Match Comm' from Dvd. .

Keighley Cougars ..... The best Super League club outside of the Super League .... :)
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm
666 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Sorry 'Burley Cougar', but I believe that someone needs to at least understand the frustration of the fans. Leigh appear to have decided on a date that will suit them but, at the time, the Cougars Official website had no news whatsiever about anything relating to this game. From memory it only had the Featherstone match result.

In fact, the Cougars website is a pathetic as it has been for ages. No 'News' whatsoever!

So, are the Cougars a 'One-Man-Band' or what?

If Rach isn't anything to do with the Cougars as a club, then why does she pick-and-choose to respond to certain 'posts' on RLFANS?

I believe that Rach works at Cougar Park (and in my opinion does a great job, in whatever capacity, as well as being emerald, white and crimson through and through), but not for the Cougars. So does anyone, if there is anyone at Cougar Park (with the excpetion of Rach) know what is happening and can tell anyone who wants to attend this game when it will actually take place?

There have been comments about the Cougars website being improved - dare I actually ask 'When?' given the comments on this particular post?

' A Superleague application' was apparently mentioned in this week's Keighley News but with such a complete lack of information and no mention of it on the Club's own website, how can anyone who pay their entry fee take this comment as being serious?
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 pm
Rach User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Location: Behind the Cougar Park Bar/ Your Sporting Chance Penthouse Suite

666 wrote:
If Rach isn't anything to do with the Cougars as a club, then why does she pick-and-choose to respond to certain 'posts' on RLFANS?

Because it's my own 'choice'...simple really
Last edited by Rach on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 pm
andysilsden Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Rach has been one of the most loyal members of staff at Keighley Cougars for a long time, but she is allowed a life away from that.

Keep up the good work Rach. :thumb:
My Road to Wembley 2008
Prelim: East Leeds 6 Hunslet Old Boys 13
1st Rnd: Stannlngley 16 Shaw Cross 10
2nd Rnd: Leigh Miners Rangers 64 Vereya Bears 12
3rd Rnd: Keighley Cougars 14 Toulouse 17
4th Rnd: Bradford Bulls 98 Toulouse 6
5th Rnd: St Helens 40 Warrington Wolves 34
6th Rnd: Leeds Rhinos 23 Wigan Warriors 16
Semi Final: St Helens 26 Leeds Rhinos 16
Final: Hull FC 16 St Helens 28
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 pm
avebullswon User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

666 wrote:
Sorry 'Burley Cougar', but I believe that someone needs to at least understand the frustration of the fans. Leigh appear to have decided on a date that will suit them but, at the time, the Cougars Official website had no news whatsiever about anything relating to this game. From memory it only had the Featherstone match result.

In fact, the Cougars website is a pathetic as it has been for ages. No 'News' whatsoever!

So, are the Cougars a 'One-Man-Band' or what?

I believe that Rach works at Cougar Park (and in my opinion does a great job, in whatever capacity, as well as being emerald, white and crimson through and through), but not for the Cougars. So does anyone, if there is anyone at Cougar Park (with the excpetion of Rach) know what is happening and can tell anyone who wants to attend this game when it will actually take place?

There have been comments about the Cougars website being improved - dare I actually ask 'When?' given the comments on this particular post?

' A Superleague application' was apparently mentioned in this week's Keighley News but with such a complete lack of information and no mention of it on the Club's own website, how can anyone who pay their entry fee take this comment as being serious?

Ring Leigh :idea:
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:33 pm
BarbieGirl User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Updated link......

http://www.leighcenturions.com/news/7

this statement says it is NOT possible and needs further discussions....
Previous