PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - St Helens Offer

Re: St Helens Offer

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm
Albion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

wirethunder wrote:
And how many Challenge cups and league leaders sheilds have you won in the last couple of years?

What has this got to do with anything?

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 am
RIGSBY User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

[quote="wirethunder"]And how many Challenge cups and league leaders sheilds have you won in the last couple of years?[/quote

i dont know what this has got to do with this topic?
but as youve asked none.
so how many grand finals have you won (or lost) and world club challenges have u been too? (apart from being a spectator) since suprleague started.
in fact have you ever got to a grand final apart from in your dreams.
so when youve acheived what saints have done in the superleague era i suggest you jog on before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. :MOON:
oooh miss jones,theres only one superleague team to shout for and that is THE SAINTS.

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:51 am
Div User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

The crowd didnt look as big as announced to me. A great shame, Salford have played some entertaining stuff this season, A dirty night weatherwise but will all the freebies up for grabs the crowd looked disappointing. First visit to the new place , decent surroundings. I think the club deserve better support. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 pm
bewareshadows User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Salford have been playing well, but Saints Salford in the past has been played on a Sunday afternoon, generally in some nice sunshine at the willows. On a Friday night most clubs are heavily reliant on the home support and with the weather last night even more so.
Saddened! wrote:
Whatever happens they have all been magnificent. Even Wello.

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm
Div User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

bewareshadows wrote:
Salford have been playing well, but Saints Salford in the past has been played on a Sunday afternoon, generally in some nice sunshine at the willows. On a Friday night most clubs are heavily reliant on the home support and with the weather last night even more so.

Pretty sure there have been quite a few on a Friday night at the Willows ?

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 pm
SaintsFan User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I didn't know anything about the freebie tickets. I bought mine at the regular price and was quite happy to do so. Saints seemed to take quite a few but it was hard to judge.

I rather liked Salford's new stadium. It was cosy in our end and - shock horror - dry when buying my coffee! Hopefully some more buildings will go up around it in the not too distant future as the area does look a bit barren.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill)

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:28 pm
Karlos13 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Div wrote:
The crowd didnt look as big as announced to me. A great shame, Salford have played some entertaining stuff this season, A dirty night weatherwise but will all the freebies up for grabs the crowd looked disappointing. First visit to the new place , decent surroundings. I think the club deserve better support. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Would say this was possibly the first game where the correct crowd was actually announced.

2000ish in the away end, main stand was about half full (2300) which would leave about 1000 in the home terrace.

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 am
Div User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Karlos13 wrote:
Would say this was possibly the first game where the correct crowd was actually announced.

2000ish in the away end, main stand was about half full (2300) which would leave about 1000 in the home terrace.

Fair enough

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 am
GT User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

St pete wrote:
Why not state that on the page with the application ? It would have cleared it all up if that was the case but I don't think it was.

I think it was a pathetic scam to draw people's attention to the game in hope people will just say "stuff it I'll go anyway" like I did.

I think it's backfired on Salford, I know many people who said they wasn't going because of this Pathetic scam and Friends of friends have said the same.

I know the Salford club are desperate to attract fans but that tactic is shocking!

5,447 is another rubbish crowd with the fact you give free tickets away.

Were you considering turning up to support your team before you had the chance of a freebie? Or are you just a bitter, tight-fisted bell sniff?

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:07 pm
Michigan red User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

St pete wrote:
Why not state that on the page with the application ? It would have cleared it all up if that was the case but I don't think it was.

I think it was a pathetic scam to draw people's attention to the game in hope people will just say "stuff it I'll go anyway" like I did.

I think it's backfired on Salford, I know many people who said they wasn't going because of this Pathetic scam and Friends of friends have said the same.

I know the Salford club are desperate to attract fans but that tactic is shocking!

5,447 is another rubbish crowd with the fact you give free tickets away.

We'll play the next game V Saints at noon on a Monday so then you'll have your social money in the bank and not have to rely on free tickets.
Me and are kid (TheButcher) putting the world two rights.

ERIC SHAW PREDICTION LEAGUE & PLAY OFFS WINNER 2013

Don't like it? Well Frack off then. Energy & progress for all.

Foe is our friend.
mitie mouse, Lancetodd, Marshy1, eccles star, Dantes Inferno, Philyourboots, biggunbrad, DAVE@CAS1990, RED LEAGUE, OzWelsh, Red-Devils-PAW, newgroundb4wakey
All blocked - Go ahead punk make my day.
PreviousNext