WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Aus Stadiums
Aus Stadiums
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Posted by very red robin on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:43 pm
very red robin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 2397
Location: East Hull
Hey guys, im going over to Aus in 32 days!

My old man lives in Wauchope (6hrs north of sydney on the coast) just wondering what stadiums/games you advise on going to? Im going for the year and doing abit of travelling but obviously want to hit up as much NRL as i can.
[quote="Adeybull"] so the panel took the same view as your excellent assessment.[/quote]
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Posted by Sheldon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Sheldon User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 22174
Location: London
Everyone of them mate, ANZ is a soulless place on a monday night but finals and SOO its great.

Make sure you get out to places like Brookvale and Leichardt on a Sunday afternoon.
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.


The Reason wrote:
Hi Andy

The Rugby Football League are in the process of reviewing the video that you are referring to. We do not condone behaviour of this nature and have contacted the player’s employer, Hull F.C., who have confirmed that they are dealing with the incident under their club rules.
 
 
Regards,
 
Matthew
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 am
Posted by innsaneink on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 am
innsaneink User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:30 am
Posts: 128
Avoid Brookvale, its a elegant place

Games at Allianz Stdm (ex SFS) between sydney teams, prefererably finals are high atmosphere contests
Image
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:19 am
Posted by Sheldon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:19 am
Sheldon User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 22174
Location: London
innsaneink wrote:
Avoid Brookvale, its a elegant place

Games at Allianz Stdm (ex SFS) between sydney teams, prefererably finals are high atmosphere contests


Brookvales on par with Leichardt.

I do like the SFS though, not when the Roosters at home on a night though.
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.


The Reason wrote:
Hi Andy

The Rugby Football League are in the process of reviewing the video that you are referring to. We do not condone behaviour of this nature and have contacted the player’s employer, Hull F.C., who have confirmed that they are dealing with the incident under their club rules.
 
 
Regards,
 
Matthew
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 pm
Posted by JB Down Under on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 pm
JB Down Under User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:50 pm
Posts: 14082
Location: The Sunniest City in the World
ANZ Bulldogs v Wests game
SFS for Roosters v Souths
Toyota Park for Sharks v Dragons (but wrap up its always fricking freezing!)
Suncorp for any game
Come over to Perth for the Sths game at Nib next year (Prob March time)
AAMi for Melbourne v Warriors
Skilled Park for Titans v Broncos

That would be my recommendations!
WEST COAST PIRATES
NRL expansion? Sometime soon, maybe......
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm
Posted by very red robin on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm
very red robin User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 2397
Location: East Hull
JB Down Under wrote:
ANZ Bulldogs v Wests game
SFS for Roosters v Souths
Toyota Park for Sharks v Dragons (but wrap up its always fricking freezing!)
Suncorp for any game
Come over to Perth for the Sths game at Nib next year (Prob March time)
AAMi for Melbourne v Warriors
Skilled Park for Titans v Broncos

That would be my recommendations!



JB is there plenty of rugby played in WA? i know your after an NRL spot but whats it like to watch a game on a weekend at the moment as ill be spending alot of time in the Perth area.
[quote="Adeybull"] so the panel took the same view as your excellent assessment.[/quote]
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 am
Posted by JB Down Under on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 am
JB Down Under User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:50 pm
Posts: 14082
Location: The Sunniest City in the World
Not great mate! Our local league has 9 teams with 5 of them being decent. Other than that it is tv I'm afraid!
WEST COAST PIRATES
NRL expansion? Sometime soon, maybe......
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:18 pm
Posted by roopy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:18 pm
roopy Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:00 am
Posts: 1840
Location: Newcastle, Hunter Valley
Newcastle is only a day trip from Wauchope. The Pacific Highway isn't a bad drive - pretty much 110klm per hour most of the way between Newcastle and the Wauchope turnoff.
Re: Aus Stadiums
Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm
Posted by Sheldon on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm
Sheldon User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 22174
Location: London
roopy wrote:
Newcastle is only a day trip from Wauchope. The Pacific Highway isn't a bad drive - pretty much 110klm per hour most of the way between Newcastle and the Wauchope turnoff.


When is the KO date/time for round 26 confirmed?
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.


The Reason wrote:
Hi Andy

The Rugby Football League are in the process of reviewing the video that you are referring to. We do not condone behaviour of this nature and have contacted the player’s employer, Hull F.C., who have confirmed that they are dealing with the incident under their club rules.
 
 
Regards,
 
Matthew

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alleycat, BrisbaneRhino, Freddie Miller. and 64 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,720,52859576,8144,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 09:00
NRL
MANLY
v
NEWCASTLE
TODAY 10:50
NRL
PENRITH
v
CANTERBURY
TODAY 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WARRINGTON
v
HUDDERSFIELD
TODAY 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
CASTLEFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
TODAY 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
WIDNES VIKINGS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
TOMORROW 08:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
CRONULLA
TOMORROW 10:30
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CANBERRA
TOMORROW 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LONDON BRONCOS
v
DEWSBURY RAMS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SWINTON LIONS
v
TOULOUSE
TOMORROW 17:00
SUPER LEAGUE
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






62