LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 716 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Chances!

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 am
BridHKR Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Tonight we had so much cheap possesion from cats, WHAT DID WE DO WITH BALL? How did we not win this game? they couldnt even catch and we still ballsed it up! anyway night all
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:50 am
Jake the Peg Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Just the same as when you snatched games from Hull and wire that they should have won easily. It happens
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 am
gingerspice Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Jake the Peg wrote:
Just the same as when you snatched games from Hull and wire that they should have won easily. It happens

Ha ha what like hull have lost they're last few games cos they shud have won
Come on Jake do better we never snatched either game ur selves and wire were way way in front to win the game bit like ours against the bulls at craven park stop talking rubbish
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 am
barton baird User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

gingerspice wrote:
> what like hull have lost they're last few games cos they shud have won<

No need to rub it in Ginge,we know.
BLACK AND WHITES

East is East,West is West,
and never the twain shall meet.

--------------------------------
"I" said the sparrow "With my bow and arrow."
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Dudley User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

At the risk of sounding positive. Having watched the game back on tv, our defense, which at the start of the season was our weakness, was pretty good, the conditions, which weren't really obvious on tv, meant our strong point, our attack was cancelled out.
If we can keep up, or even improve on, our defense, and carry on the good work in attack, I think the signs are encouraging for the end of season.
Sorry I'll go lie down in a dark room after that.
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm
cravenpark1 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Dudley wrote:
At the risk of sounding positive. Having watched the game back on tv, our defense, which at the start of the season was our weakness, was pretty good, the conditions, which weren't really obvious on tv, meant our strong point, our attack was cancelled out.
If we can keep up, or even improve on, our defense, and carry on the good work in attack, I think the signs are encouraging for the end of season.
Sorry I'll go lie down in a dark room after that.

nowt wrong with that i thing you have got it dead right lets be honest they are a lot better then last year under j Morgan
JOHN THE REDBOY I have been a rovers fan all my life and my grandkids are as well we all hate hull