Currently There are 1777 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Clubs working together

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Clubs working together

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm
Rupert Pupkin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Standee wrote:
I bet you he wouldn't, some of us just wouldn't set foot in Caravan Park, it's as simple as that.

Do you ever get bored of repeating yourself?
Phil Clarke wrote:
Hull KR rising as they have as a club, to be the major force over in the city of Hull, its an absolutely amazing growth of development. If you have to single out one reason why, I think its because of a dynamic figure head and the chairman there in my opinion seems to be the man.

Neil Hudgell wrote:
I don't see it as a job. It is a passion and love that we all share.
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:50 pm
Legends and Icons User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I went to watch my mates brother who ive known since he was a nipper in his debut for kr (matty brooks) but apart from that I go to away games only .
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 pm
Standee Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Pjhoe wrote:
I went to watch my mates brother who ive known since he was a nipper in his debut for kr (matty brooks) but apart from that I go to away games only .

that I can understand, supporting friends and family, but going for the sake of it just doesn't sit with me, fair enough if people want to, was just stating an opinion.
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 pm
Gerrum on side ref User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Farting in a lift is wrong on so many levels

....as is the suggestion by the O/P
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Standee wrote:
each to their own, I wouldn't go in CP if I was paid to.

Me neither. Even if there was a chauffeur driven limousine thrown in and I was watching the game from an executive box.
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:56 pm
R.B.A 100% League Network
100% League Network

I sometimes go to watch Hull at the KC if Rovers arnt playing. I have been known to go to the odd away game aswell. Often go to watch your 18s and 20s if ours arnt playing or are away.
Dont see the problem with it, i enjoy watching rugby. I wouldnt expect to have to pay less than you guys though.
"Dream Big..Work Hard".................. Sarah Storey, Paralympic Legend.
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:03 pm
kt170496 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: "Ray T" ex 8 Alexandra Terrace Bean Street Lad Hessle Road Hull
I will be watching the game tonight BUT I will be cheering for Catalan
"FRIENDS ARE THE FAMILY YOU CHOOSE YOURSELF" Ray of sunshine Hull FC till I die
If you can not say any thing nice don't say nothing at all
GRANDCHILDREN ARE GOD'S REWARD FOR BEING A PARENT
It's Rough It's Tough It's Rugby League R Whiting Best Thing Since Slice Bread Better make That Second GRANDDAUGHTER IS NUMBER ONE ..1959/65 1Battalion Prince Of Wales Own Regiment Of Yorkshire ..Gibraltar/Libya/Wuppertal/Berlin FROM 1959 TILL 1965 I WAS TAUGHT HOW TO KILL FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAYS BUT ON SUNDAYS THE PARSON TOLD US NOT KILL When I asked Who is right I was told "don't be clever Soldier just do has you are told " "Ich bin ein Berliner I was there when those words where spoken " part of history " "SMILE and make the WORLD a better place "
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 pm
supersuperfc User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Standee wrote:
and again NO (anyone who goes to watch Rovers can f off for me)

What a sad statement that is. So anyone who enjoys watching a game of rugby when there side is not playing can f off?
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

R.B.A wrote:
I sometimes go to watch Hull at the KC if Rovers arnt playing. I have been known to go to the odd away game aswell. Often go to watch your 18s and 20s if ours arnt playing or are away.
Dont see the problem with it, i enjoy watching rugby. I wouldnt expect to have to pay less than you guys though.

Same...I have watched Rovers a few times just to view how certain players are getting on, it is nice to see local lads in both teams do well especially if they are from your amateur club
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 pm
Bet Lynch User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

kt170496 wrote:
I will be watching the game tonight BUT I will be cheering for Catalan

Oh god I agree goes without saying!! :lol:

I often say I support 2 team, Hull Fc and whoever is playing against KR that week :DANCE:
PreviousNext