LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 2279 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Now's the Time For Good Some News ...

Board index Super League Castleford Tigers Now's the Time For Good Some News ...

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 pm
RebelRebel User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Tigerade wrote:
Not at all inside man. I actually think you have got over the main hurdle and was pointing out another hoop you need to jump through in the next 8 weeks. This been one of them:- http://companycheck.co.uk/company/02056198

Yorkcourt's accounts for 2009? :?
One good thing about music
When it hits you, you feel no pain
Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 pm
Tigerade User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

RebelRebel wrote:
Yorkcourt's accounts for 2009? :?

Yeah - couldn't find any up-to-date ones. I have noticed they haven't made public last years accounts also.
"I think music is a big, big wide world, and I am voyager on this particular ship in this sea of wild music, and I'm gonna dive in and find as many fish as I can and catch them all. I love music". Phil Anselmo - DOWN
bigalf User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Tigerade wrote:
Yeah - couldn't find any up-to-date ones. I have noticed they haven't made public last years accounts also.

That's because there aren't any. Yorkcourt are consistently late filing. These (Sept 2009) were filed 7 months late. They have extended their next accounting period by 6 months to March 2010 which were due to be filed Jan 2011 and they are again late by 6 months.

The parent company (JBL something or other) was issued with a stiking off order by Companies House in October last year before the accounts were finally filed. Maybe it will take that to happen again.
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

"I can tell you the atmosphere was extraordinary at Wheldon Road on big days. The ground held around 15,000 people, every one of them close to the action on the field and the noise would be enough to send a rumble through the town" - Malcolm Reilly "Reilly - A Life in Rugby League"
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

bigalf wrote:
That's because there aren't any. Yorkcourt are consistently late filing. These (Sept 2009) were filed 7 months late. They have extended their next accounting period by 6 months to March 2010 which were due to be filed Jan 2011 and they are again late by 6 months.

The parent company (JBL something or other) was issued with a stiking off order by Companies House in October last year before the accounts were finally filed. Maybe it will take that to happen again.

Epic straw clutch even for you. As far as I'm aware from the end of the financial year a company have 18 month to make accounts public so they are not all that late are they.

If it helps calm your dented ego I'm sure Yorkcourts finances are on a knife edge - now you tell me of a developers that isn't at the moment.

However the project remains viable and both you and I know that someone else will take it on - and with the stadium being integral to the scheme it will happen.
SUPPORT SWAG...
bigalf User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

vastman wrote:
Epic straw clutch even for you. As far as I'm aware from the end of the financial year a company have 18 month to make accounts public so they are not all that late are they.

If it helps calm your dented ego I'm sure Yorkcourts finances are on a knife edge - now you tell me of a developers that isn't at the moment.

However the project remains viable and both you and I know that someone else will take it on - and with the stadium being integral to the scheme it will happen.

Grow up man! Stating facts to help with a discussion is not clutching at straws. :CRAZY: It is 10 months BTW. 8)
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

"I can tell you the atmosphere was extraordinary at Wheldon Road on big days. The ground held around 15,000 people, every one of them close to the action on the field and the noise would be enough to send a rumble through the town" - Malcolm Reilly "Reilly - A Life in Rugby League"
Hatfield tiger Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Its actually nine months and one day.

But hey how whats the odd nine months between friends.
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

bigalf wrote:
Grow up man! Stating facts to help with a discussion is not clutching at straws. :CRAZY: It is 10 months BTW. 8)

"Grow up man", that's richer richer than rich - my irony meter just exploded. Perhaps if you hadn't had such a transparent poo stirring agenda over the last year or two you'd get a better response. That and your selective/convenient use of "facts". No point coming across all reasonable and hard done to know is there, the damage is done. If you were a grown up you'd know that. :SUBMISSION:

It's 18 month by the way depending how you handle it, or so the accountant that works for our firm says.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Gronk! User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

vastman wrote:
"Grow up man", that's richer richer than rich - my irony meter just exploded. Perhaps if you hadn't had such a transparent poo stirring agenda over the last year or two you'd get a better response. That and your selective/convenient use of "facts". No point coming across all reasonable and hard done to know is there, the damage is done. If you were a grown up you'd know that. :SUBMISSION:

Dear God so much irony in one post.

Either you're seriously, seriously deluded or you're just on the wind up.
bigalf User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Gronk! wrote:

He just likes the sound of his own words!

If I were his boss I would get a new accountant.

waynel Stevo's Armpit

bigalf wrote:
Gronk! wrote:

He just likes the sound of his own words!

If I were his boss I would get a new accountant.

So would I .... how would he get any work done? He is always on here puffing his chest out!!
PreviousNext