PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - London Bronco's up next!

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 pm
wishy User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Ref S Ganson TJ M Craven TJ D Griffiths IG B Armstrong IG B Robinson RR G Wallace TK L Fairbank MC I McGregor

Surprised there's no talk on this yet! Though I do think our gate may be compromised as the Torch relay goes through the town and there's a bit of a festival going on at Greenhead park! I for one will be in Town centre to see it go through then dashing down to the stadium just hope it's not delayed! it is possible to do everything but I can see people not bothering with this match in favour of the other stuff!

Dave's write up in the Examiner highlights this and the things that are happening at the stadium!
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 pm
Code13 100% League Network
100% League Network

Well I'll be trying to go to the park then get to the game

Oh god let us not be terrible.
Now at midnight all the agents
And the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone
That knows more than they do

Red Dog Films
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm
piglet19 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

theres also ravensknowle childrens gala in ravensknowle park on sunday!
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Tjhooker Stevo's Armpit

The u15s, 16s & 18s all away against london too.
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

wishy wrote:
Ref S Ganson TJ M Craven TJ D Griffiths IG B Armstrong IG B Robinson RR G Wallace TK L Fairbank MC I McGregor

Surprised there's no talk on this yet! Though I do think our gate may be compromised as the Torch relay goes through the town and there's a bit of a festival going on at Greenhead park! I for one will be in Town centre to see it go through then dashing down to the stadium just hope it's not delayed! it is possible to do everything but I can see people not bothering with this match in favour of the other stuff!

Dave's write up in the Examiner highlights this and the things that are happening at the stadium!

we will miss the relay I think as eldest has an away game only at moldgreen but kick off is 11am, torch is in town from 11.50-12.20.
- there is also a FREE disco for U12s in the fantastic media suite of the Galpharm from 1pm. Hope you and yours will be at that wishy - the HGSA have organised it.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:36 pm
brearley84 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

argh ganson again!! better not upset him

no mcgillvary or odonnell then...

maybe fairbank will make a return for this one.

can we do 6 losses on the trot???? how many did john sharp do before he got the chop? was it 7.
*HUDDERSFIELD GIANTS - LEAGUE LEADERS SHIELD*

*DANNY BROUGH - MAN OF STEEL*

*PAUL ANDERSON - COACH OF THE YEAR*

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Thought LOD was back for this!
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm
Run leroy , run ! User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Well let's think positively.
Either we get 2 points or Nathan resigns and takes that big job down under leaving saints high and dry. #believeit.
Run leroy , run !.... And he did - twice - and we partied hard...
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm
DropGoalGiant User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

brearley84 wrote:
argh ganson again!! better not upset him

no mcgillvary or odonnell then...

maybe fairbank will make a return for this one.

can we do 6 losses on the trot???? how many did john sharp do before he got the chop? was it 7.

Yep 7 but then we won 7 League games after and one or 2 CC games in a row. We might aswell get prepared to take more stick about the attendance from the other fans after the game but I won't be bothered in the slightest if we manage to get the vital 2 points. COYG!
Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 am
GIANT DAZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

All that matters is getting 2 points - for confidence and to stop the slide down the table - there wont be many of us there to see it i shouldn't think but the loyal hardcore will be there to witnes this turn in our season as we march towards domination. !!!
Anderson's Claret & Gold Army ....
Next