PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Dons Take Back Rowe

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 am
Jemmo User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

(Which should have been the headline)

http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/sp ... -1-4660502
Undisputed 'Ayberspace Best Visiting Poster 2005, 2006'
Who The Hell Was St.George Anyway?
The Worlds Longest Running (and now most inappropriately named) Rugby League Fanzine

www.comeonlineyoudons.co.uk - Visit Us Now
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:42 am
DRAGONFAN User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

:wink:
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am
olddon Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Jemmo wrote:
(Which should have been the headline)

http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/sp ... -1-4660502

seems like tony heeded my post , good signing
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 pm
donnytilidie1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

fantastic signing a great impact player who has the ability to break the line, hope he can behave himself tho
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:12 pm
donny hkr User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Don't know anything about him or his history here, There are some tough battles coming up and the.more beef
/ options up front can only be a good thing
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm
DonsNews Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Doncaster Rugby League Club is delighted to confirm that former player Alex Rowe has joined the club on an initial one month loan from Sheffield Eagles.

The prop forward left the Dons in August 2007 and has recently struggled for a regular spot at the Eagles since breaking his arm last season. The former Castleford forward will be a major contender for a place in Sunday's squad when the Dons entertain Gateshead Thunder at the Keepmoat Stadium (3pm kick-off).

Dons head coach Tony Miller said: "Alex is a great signing for us and he'll add a lot of power to our forward line.

"He's trained with us a couple of times this week and he looks the part. I also know Alex well from my time at Castleford when I coached him for the under 21's.

"He's a player who often breaks the line and this is something that we've maybe lacked a bit this season.

"We've got some tough games coming up and I'm sure Alex will prove to be a tremendous acquisition for the Dons and I hope he stays with us until the end of the season."

The Dons can also confirm that back rower Carl Hughes is in line for a comeback at the weekend after recovering from a dislocated shoulder. Hughes sustained a severe tear in the capsule of his shoulder joint back in March against Whitehaven and will be relishing a return to action.

Miller added: "Having Carl back to full fitness is a massive boost for the Dons and it will be like having a new player at the club.

"He's one of our most consistent performers and I'm sure our fans and supporters will be delighted to see him back on the pitch."
Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:12 am
Stand-Offish User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Somewhere in Bonny Donny (Twinned with Krakatoa in 1883).
olddon wrote:
seems like tony heeded my post , good signing

Well looking at the following sequence, perhaps he does read what is posted here. :wink:

originaldragon wrote:
Having Carl back in the side will be like having a new player.

DonsNews wrote:
Miller added: "Having Carl back to full fitness is a massive boost for the Dons and it will be like having a new player at the club.

:THINK:
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Thank God I'm an atheist.
Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:49 am
originaldragon Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I think I have been quoted there.
Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am
Stand-Offish User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Somewhere in Bonny Donny (Twinned with Krakatoa in 1883).
originaldragon wrote:
I think I have been quoted there.

You have mate.
What you say today, the world says tomorrow! :wink:
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Thank God I'm an atheist.