LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1802 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Do you get a medal for winning League Leaders Shield?

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - cherryandwhite.co.uk Do you get a medal for winning League Leaders Shield?

Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

twosevenzero wrote:
And yet they STILL cant tell if a ball crosses a line !!!!!

But bringing in Video reviews etc into Football would break up the "fluidity" of the game wouldn't it?
Surely this would reduce the magic of the game and if there weren't any contencious decisions then what would they all talk about!!!
:roll:
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

The Daddy wrote:
I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!
twosevenzero User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: At home, listening to Willie Dixon (poet of the blues)
Jukesays wrote:
But bringing in Video reviews etc into Football would break up the "fluidity" of the game wouldn't it?
Surely this would reduce the magic of the game and if there weren't any contencious decisions then what would they all talk about!!!
:roll:

Rooney's haircut ?
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.......

I will look to the moment, and miraculously, the future will take care of itself.

Radio 5 Live, Sat, April 14th, 2007,...Dave Whelan, "In Wigan, rugby will always be king"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet..........unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'

Worry will not prevent destiny from unfolding.
Wigan Peer User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

You can bet your life that Pigs Bladder will change the rules now that England have benefitted from not having GL technology. BTW, i hate wendyball.
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy Clapper.

Big Steve wrote:
The Internet has provided some wonderful creativity, opportunities and knowledge sharing but it has also given a worldwide forum for people you would leave a full pint behind in the pub to avoid having to listen to them.
Wire Yed User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Wigan Peer wrote:
You can bet your life that Pigs Bladder will change the rules now that England have benefitted from not having GL technology. BTW, i hate wendyball.

His contempt for this country is so obvious it isn't even funny. In the past when we suffered he didn't care the first time we actually benefit and he's up in arms.

Countries get away with limp fines and slapped wrists for crowd violence and racism, if that was us it would be heavy sanctions and massive fines.

Don't you just love how much people hate this country.
Teessidewire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wigan Peer wrote:

He's actually called for it to be introduced today. What a surprise.

By the way, you definitely do not get a medal for winning the League Leaders Shield.
Benidorm John Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Horatio Yed wrote:
His contempt for this country is so obvious it isn't even funny. In the past when we suffered he didn't care the first time we actually benefit and he's up in arms.

Countries get away with limp fines and slapped wrists for crowd violence and racism, if that was us it would be heavy sanctions and massive fines.

And don't forget, we are all in this together.
Dave Whelan the saviour of the Pies
Fully marked up rentbook on display
Who do you think you are candidates
Saints have never won the 2nd division Title, so there!!
Geoff User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Benidorm John wrote:
[/color]

And don't forget, we are all in this together.

Yep, we should get a medal...
Knuckles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Don't worry about the medal thing, it won't concern your team.

Sorry but this post deserved it in mid June.
In Tony, we trust.
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Home of the FA Cup, Challenge Cup and Super League Trophies
Saville Row wrote:
Don't worry about the medal thing, it won't concern your team.

Sorry but this post deserved it in mid June.

:USTUPID:
WIGAN RLFC
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Horatio Yed wrote:

We're used to it being Wigan Rugby Fans :thumb:
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

The Daddy wrote:
I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!
PreviousNext