LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 2204 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Has the teams slump affected this site

Board index Super League London Broncos Has the teams slump affected this site

poplar panther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

We should change the name of this site to 'Losing the will to live' !

For example we got to the 9s final I guess last night, but has the club confirmed it?
Answers on a postcard to GM........................
Follow me on Twitter: broncoskolar@twitter.com

THE KING OF BRILLIANCE- JAMES LOMAS

available from: http://WWW.LLPSHOP.CO.UK

The UK's leading RL book publishers.
Wnidyone2012 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I thought the 9's final was Next Tuesday think We got Leeds in quarter final.
This year I want to see Us going forward in the last 5 minutes even if we are 40 points up.
poplar panther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wnidyone2012 wrote:
I thought the 9's final was Next Tuesday think We got Leeds in quarter final.

Sorry, we qualified for the final last night, poor wording!
Follow me on Twitter: broncoskolar@twitter.com

THE KING OF BRILLIANCE- JAMES LOMAS

available from: http://WWW.LLPSHOP.CO.UK

The UK's leading RL book publishers.
BroncOnIon User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Last night's results, far from brilliant, are here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=530657&tsmp=1340185327

Attempt at positive spin: Maybe the win in the first game was enough for us to qualify for the quarter-final, so perhaps we put out a bunch of kids for the later games?
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 am
jaybs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

We are through to the Final's and that is what counts most, a little like England last night! :lol:

* Now confirmed by the official website

http://www.londonbroncosrl.com//news/4529.php
matthewvose User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Back on topic, there's not been much to discuss. The win was good but not as good as should have been, and we're all holding our breath to see what happens in the next couple of weeks (I think).

Not a huge amount from the Exiles match to go into here, unless someone wants to start *another* bloomin' "it's a farce the RFL are rubbish" thread about it which is the most boring and daft opinion.

The 9's have gone well, hope we do okay but it's not got a huge amount of backing from the media and the clubs from what I've seen.

And the football. Even that's been pretty dull (from an England POV).

Can't wait for the Leeds match though, it's still a good afternoon out. :)
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm
Boyne Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Possibly off-tack but perhaps relevant to the sites slump may have been the re-brand to 'Broncos' from 'Harlequins'. Most regular readers of these pages are well aware of where I stand on that (now dead) subject, but consider this -

There are a lot of formerly regularly contributing 'names' now seemingly absent from this site, hence the thread.
There are also a lot of formerly familiar faces who for several seasons sat near me in the East Stand also apparently missing. (I know some could have emigrated to the West Stand, but the majority hadn't last season.)

This was noticable pretty much from Day 1, not just after losing games ad infinitum.
Is there a connection?

That I do not know, but it certainly is not impossible.
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm
mickyb1234 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

is it not just possible that we have not had a game this week, so nothing to whinge about
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:03 pm
Torbreck User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

As posted in another thread... we need another good thrashing to get the chat going on this forum. How about one this weekend??!!
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

No...it's ME. It's always ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...ME.....ME...ME...

....I have single handedly destroyed this forum and am attempting to do the same with the clubs facebook site :D

Anyone care to tell me I'm wrong? :SHOOT: :ROCKS:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have

eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
PreviousNext