Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

east stander wrote:
Good ridence

I'd wager he was more literate than you
The older I get, the better I was

Advice is what we seek when we already know the answer - but wish we didn't

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kirkstaller wrote: "All DNA shows is that we have a common creator."

cod'ead wrote: "I have just snotted weissbier all over my keyboard & screen"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin." - Aneurin Bevan
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 pm
JACK DETH User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

cod'ead wrote:

Ha ha ha :BOW:
Whoever stands by a just cause and fights for the freedom and liberation of his land from the invaders, the settlers and the colonialists, cannot possibly be called terrorist."

— Yasser Arafat
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 pm
Ferocious Aardvark User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

His death means nothing to me either way, sounds like he was just another criminal scumbag who thought the world owed him a living, and was prepared to (eg) assault innocent and terrified shopkeepers to rob them of their hard earned, not to mention (beating his wife (running her down with a car, in fact).

Yes he was wrongly and badly beaten by the police, for which he was way over-compensated (you wouldn't get that even for being left quadraplegic in this country). I would suggest a better RIP thread would have been for the 50+ innocent people who lost their lives in the Rodney King riots. Ah, but those rioters were upset at lots of things, so causing the incidental death of dozens of innocents is understandable, if you're upset, I expect.
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:47 pm
SmokeyTA Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:
His death means nothing to me either way, sounds like he was just another criminal scumbag who thought the world owed him a living, and was prepared to (eg) assault innocent and terrified shopkeepers to rob them of their hard earned, not to mention (beating his wife (running her down with a car, in fact).

Yes he was wrongly and badly beaten by the police, for which he was way over-compensated (you wouldn't get that even for being left quadraplegic in this country). I would suggest a better RIP thread would have been for the 50+ innocent people who lost their lives in the Rodney King riots. Ah, but those rioters were upset at lots of things, so causing the incidental death of dozens of innocents is understandable, if you're upset, I expect.

Surely thats just wrong on our side than theres. Im not sure any of us would feel $4m was generous for being given Brain Damage was a good deal, and even fewer would see losing the use of our arms and legs as worth only $4m. Its probably more us undercompensating than the typical american litigiousness.
http://www.pngnrlbid.com

bUsTiNyAbALLs wrote:
Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.

vastman wrote:
My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 pm
Saint77777 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:
I would suggest a better RIP thread would have been for the 50+ innocent people who lost their lives in the Rodney King riots.

this
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 am
TrinityIHC User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Good riddance
Ole Ole! Ole Ole! We're all Wakey aren't we? We're all Wakey aren't we? Ole Ole!
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:32 pm
east stander Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

east stander wrote:Good ridence

Maybe he should have spent more time learning to swim than being a smart ar*e then!
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 pm
tugglesf78 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

SmokeyTA wrote:
Surely thats just wrong on our side than theres. Im not sure any of us would feel $4m was generous for being given Brain Damage was a good deal, and even fewer would see losing the use of our arms and legs as worth only $4m. Its probably more us undercompensating than the typical american litigiousness.

Not sure how severe his brain damage was, seeing he was involved in a charity boxing match

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/1 ... 82866.html

Not very i would have thought?
What's the rumpus, Tom?

Pemps wrote:
I can't confirm Bennett's exact words but I believe they were along the lines of "Strewth Ian, I wouldn't touch him with yours. He's a flammin' Gala".

Wigan Peer wrote:
I keep my bin under 30mph to avoid fines... :CURTAIN:

Please see for me if she's wearing a coat so warm
To keep her from the howlin' winds.
Previous