LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1657 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ackworth Jaguars

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 am
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Ackworth Jaguars ARLFC are looking for players of all abilities for the 2012/13 season.
Pre season training starts Wednesday 20th June at Carr Bridge Playing Fields, Ackworth.
For more information contact :-
Matt Steadman 07731 847897 or Lee Lackie 07921 681371.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Homer_J_Simpson Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 213
Ackworth Bull wrote:
Ackworth Jaguars ARLFC are looking for players of all abilities for the 2012/13 season.
Pre season training starts Wednesday 20th June at Carr Bridge Playing Fields, Ackworth.
For more information contact :-
Matt Steadman 07731 847897 or Lee Lackie 07921 681371.


Do you run junior teams?

I've got a 12 and a 7 year old who are interested
Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Homer_J_Simpson wrote:
Do you run junior teams?

I've got a 12 and a 7 year old who are interested

Sorry Homer we only have an open age team, give it a few years though and we'll welcome them with open arms.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Homer_J_Simpson Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 213
OK, no worries

We live down near the brown cow, so we'll almost certainly come and watch now and again, are the new changing rooms open yet, they look pretty good.

I'd love to have a go myself, but I'm a bit too old for it now, shame that PRUFC don't still have a RAGs team.
Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Homer_J_Simpson wrote:
OK, no worries

We live down near the brown cow, so we'll almost certainly come and watch now and again, are the new changing rooms open yet, they look pretty good.

I'd love to have a go myself, but I'm a bit too old for it now, shame that PRUFC don't still have a RAGs team.

Thanks, offers of support from the local community are always appreciated. Have you thought about trying down at Featherstone Lions? I know they run junior teams from Under 8's right through to Under 16's. As for the New Changing Rooms I think there finished and will be opened for the first time this weekend in time for the Ackworth Gala.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Quick Reply

   

Return to Featherstone Rovers




All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.
RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, the RLSA (Rugby League Supporters Association) or the 100% League Network is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites, please email the author of this sub-site if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.
Copyright 1999 - 2013 RLFANS.COM