LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1777 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Views at the Galpharm

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 pm
FARTOWNFORLIFE User avatar
Strong-running second rower

Location: Born a stones throw away from Spaines Road and brought up in Huddersfield. Now live in Leeds.
So the rfl gives free tickets as a reward for kids reaching the finals and the teachers sell them instead of letting the kids use em! I find that pretty disgraceful tbh!

Theres having an opinion which is fine. In this case you were wrong. Not big enough to apologise!

Your posts come across as if you are up your own a.rse, that is my opinion! I don't need to lighten up. I enjoy banter, that above is not banter in the slightest. If you think it is you need a personality transplant!
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 pm
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I stand by what I said. The rfl send tickets as a reward IN MY OPINION those tickets should go to kids. The kids I teach would jump at the chance to go somewhere like that as they would never normally get the opportunity. £350 for a coach is all it would cost the school.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Location: Born a stones throw away from Spaines Road and brought up in Huddersfield. Now live in Leeds.
Read his reply!
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I did.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 am
leek123 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

fight fight fight
RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 am
jools User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

We obviously have different ideas about how youngsters should be rewarded.
Fartownforlife has an issue with my opinions.
I can live with that without losing sleep.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:16 am
adamhuddsgiant Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

The view from there will be great. As stated before you will get to see the plays unfolding better and have a close up of goal line defence and your boys hopefully going over for a good few trus! Goto say any view would be good if you can beat Wigan with how they are playing at the moment!
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:59 am

You have raised some very good points on here. But you have also been out of order. Thats all I'm saying. And I certainly wont be losing any sleep!
Previous