WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ackworth Jaguars
Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 am
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Ackworth Jaguars ARLFC are looking for players of all abilities for the 2012/13 season.
Pre season training starts Wednesday 20th June at Carr Bridge Playing Fields, Ackworth.
For more information contact :-
Matt Steadman 07731 847897 or Lee Lackie 07921 681371.
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Homer_J_Simpson Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 477
Ackworth Bull wrote:
Ackworth Jaguars ARLFC are looking for players of all abilities for the 2012/13 season.
Pre season training starts Wednesday 20th June at Carr Bridge Playing Fields, Ackworth.
For more information contact :-
Matt Steadman 07731 847897 or Lee Lackie 07921 681371.


Do you run junior teams?

I've got a 12 and a 7 year old who are interested
Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Homer_J_Simpson wrote:
Do you run junior teams?

I've got a 12 and a 7 year old who are interested

Sorry Homer we only have an open age team, give it a few years though and we'll welcome them with open arms.
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Homer_J_Simpson Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 477
OK, no worries

We live down near the brown cow, so we'll almost certainly come and watch now and again, are the new changing rooms open yet, they look pretty good.

I'd love to have a go myself, but I'm a bit too old for it now, shame that PRUFC don't still have a RAGs team.
Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Homer_J_Simpson wrote:
OK, no worries

We live down near the brown cow, so we'll almost certainly come and watch now and again, are the new changing rooms open yet, they look pretty good.

I'd love to have a go myself, but I'm a bit too old for it now, shame that PRUFC don't still have a RAGs team.

Thanks, offers of support from the local community are always appreciated. Have you thought about trying down at Featherstone Lions? I know they run junior teams from Under 8's right through to Under 16's. As for the New Changing Rooms I think there finished and will be opened for the first time this weekend in time for the Ackworth Gala.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Featherstone Rovers



POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,620,5641,87776,1844,491SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
  Thu 24th Aug : 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
PARRAMATTA  
  Fri 25th Aug : 09:00
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE  
  Fri 25th Aug : 10:50
NRL
WESTS
v
NQL COWBOYS  
  Fri 25th Aug : 18:30
CH1
LONDON
v
SOUTH WALES  
  Sat 26th Aug : 06:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
CANTERBURY  
  Sat 26th Aug : 08:30
NRL
MELBOURNE
v
SOUTHS  
  Sat 26th Aug : 10:30
NRL
CRONULLA
v
SYDNEY  
  Sat 26th Aug : 15:00
CC2017
WIGAN
v
HULL FC  
  Sun 27th Aug : 05:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
MANLY  
  Sun 27th Aug : 07:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
ST GEORGE  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
DEWSBURY
v
SWINTON  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
ROCHDALE
v
OLDHAM  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
TOULOUSE
v
SHEFFIELD  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
BRADFORD
v
BATLEY  
  Thu 31st Aug : 10:50
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
BRISBANE  
  Thu 31st Aug : 20:00
SL
LEEDS
v
HULL FC  
  Fri 1st Sep : 08:30
NRL
MANLY
v
PENRITH  
  Fri 1st Sep : 10:50
NRL
PARRAMATTA
v
SOUTHS  
 > Fri 1st Sep : 20:00
SL
SALFORD
v
WAKEFIELD < 
  Fri 1st Sep : 20:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
CASTLEFORD  
  Fri 1st Sep : 20:00
SL
ST. HELENS
v
WIGAN  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 06:00
NRL
SYDNEY
v
GOLD COAST  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 10:30
NRL
MELBOURNE
v
CANBERRA  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 15:00
CH1
LONDON
v
HEMEL  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 20:00
8s
LONDON
v
WARRINGTON  
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM