WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ackworth Jaguars

Board index Championship Featherstone Rovers Ackworth Jaguars

Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 am
Posted by Ackworth Bull on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 am
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Ackworth Jaguars ARLFC are looking for players of all abilities for the 2012/13 season.
Pre season training starts Wednesday 20th June at Carr Bridge Playing Fields, Ackworth.
For more information contact :-
Matt Steadman 07731 847897 or Lee Lackie 07921 681371.
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Posted by Homer_J_Simpson on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Homer_J_Simpson Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 483
Ackworth Bull wrote:
Ackworth Jaguars ARLFC are looking for players of all abilities for the 2012/13 season.
Pre season training starts Wednesday 20th June at Carr Bridge Playing Fields, Ackworth.
For more information contact :-
Matt Steadman 07731 847897 or Lee Lackie 07921 681371.


Do you run junior teams?

I've got a 12 and a 7 year old who are interested
Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Posted by Ackworth Bull on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Homer_J_Simpson wrote:
Do you run junior teams?

I've got a 12 and a 7 year old who are interested

Sorry Homer we only have an open age team, give it a few years though and we'll welcome them with open arms.
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Posted by Homer_J_Simpson on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Homer_J_Simpson Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 483
OK, no worries

We live down near the brown cow, so we'll almost certainly come and watch now and again, are the new changing rooms open yet, they look pretty good.

I'd love to have a go myself, but I'm a bit too old for it now, shame that PRUFC don't still have a RAGs team.
Featherstone Rovers - Co-Operative Championship League Leaders and Champions 2011
Re: Ackworth Jaguars
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Posted by Ackworth Bull on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Ackworth Bull Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am
Posts: 27
Homer_J_Simpson wrote:
OK, no worries

We live down near the brown cow, so we'll almost certainly come and watch now and again, are the new changing rooms open yet, they look pretty good.

I'd love to have a go myself, but I'm a bit too old for it now, shame that PRUFC don't still have a RAGs team.

Thanks, offers of support from the local community are always appreciated. Have you thought about trying down at Featherstone Lions? I know they run junior teams from Under 8's right through to Under 16's. As for the New Changing Rooms I think there finished and will be opened for the first time this weekend in time for the Ackworth Gala.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Featherstone Rovers


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,747,1981,41676,9054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 24th Jun 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SHEFFIELD
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 1st Jul 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
FEATHERSTONE
v
ROCHDALE
Sun 8th Jul 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
HALIFAX
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 15th Jul 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SWINTON LIONS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 22nd Jul 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
FEATHERSTONE
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sat 28th Jul 20:30
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TORONTO
v
FEATHERSTONE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






68