PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - IS THIS FORUM THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE ?

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Leigh Centurions IS THIS FORUM THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE ?

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 pm
itsatry! User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Have they stopped putting on who's on /visiting the Leigh forum ?

Or am I the only one here :SHIFTY:
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

itsatry! wrote:
Have they stopped putting on who's on /visiting the Leigh forum ?

Ive noticed that also :shock: maybe the guy or gal responsable has gone AWOL :lol: :lol: ,anyway on another subject , ive backed Checkpoint at 7-1 in the 5.00pm at Sandown :wink: .
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:13 pm
jonny the leyther User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

charlie caroli wrote:
CaW as Alan states , i too am neither right wing nor Left , i never argue about Politics or Religion ,im teetotal have been for about 20 years now ,at 60 years old i suppose i am an Owd un :shock: , my specs are a Gold colour though ,as for loving Trevor B :shock: i take folk as i find them , Trevor has never done me any harm , he ALWAYS contributes to any fundraisers i ask him to do ,and as far as i know the man has only Leighs est interests at heart , you may know something i dont ?

Im not going to have a go at PR , as far as im concerned the lad is doing a grand job , away from Rugby ,he is also a grand lad,i go to the Pub every Sunday to have a chat with the lads ,and as YOU put it ,its a Lively debate between a bunch of mates ,deffo no clique,i have never had a go at anyone on this Forum over their opinions , though i personally wont discuss things that happen during the Game with anyone who doesnt attend the said Game ,NO POINT ,they didnt go .

Lastly we all want whats best for Leigh Centurions on here ,but listen to Cushler ,and Winslades Offload,they enjoy coming on here , are not part of any clique,neither am i , just like the Craic,lets all go to the LSV tomorrow and cheer the Leythers on to a step nearer Blackpool.

Agree with everything you say CC.
Chorlton RL wrote- "Jonny, for me you hold the mantle of most sensible poster on the VT"
...............................................................................................................................................
Yed wrote: "He's like a Kevin Penny on steroids except he's good too"
...............................................................................................................................................
"What? What have I said now?" - Starbug 2013
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:02 pm
DParky User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

I don't post much on here either at the moment , but such is life...
Looking forward to next season already!
Leyther and Loyal
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:53 pm
Harold Rigby Jnr User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

One only needs to re-visit the Leeds pre-match threads to see many of the cases in point.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 pm
Great King Rat User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Stopped coming on ages ago. In fact this is the first time for months. I think the reasons already stated speak for themselves.
2014 Kingstone Press Championship League Leaders & Grand Final Winners
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 pm
crystal Stevo's Armpit

I find that also. As I don't post often & am not "one of the gang" when I do post no one usually coments & it :( makes me feel a bit left out
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm
itsatry! User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

crystal wrote:
I find that also. As I don't post often & am not "one of the gang" when I do post no one usually coments & it :( makes me feel a bit left out

Hardly anyone comments on my post either ,maybe its because iv'e nothing interesting to say ,any road I have commented on yours so hope you feel better :D
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 pm
Bartholemew Smythe User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

crystal wrote:

Oh don`t worry I`m always ignored. :lol:
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 pm
salfordlad Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

crystal wrote:

Well you are always welcome to join our lot at the match' before and after the match we all have our own opinions about team selection'who played best and who didn't. We rarely agree but we all SUPPORT our team home and away.

Sunday match days we usually meet up around 1pm at the Goose . Come along I am sure you will enjoy the company. BTW not everyone is old or middle aged. :wink: You will be made welcome.
PreviousNext