PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - England Team vs Exiles

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com England Team vs Exiles

Re: England Team vs Exiles

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:24 pm
ThePrinter Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Burrow over McIlorum makes sense if McNamara uses him correctly, he might as well not of bothered picking Widdop during the 4 Nations because he didn't seem to know what to do with him.
"Delaney whoa oh oh oh,
Delaney whoa oh oh oh.
He's from Australia,
He'll f**king murder ya!"

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:25 pm
Teddy Picker Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Charlie Sheen wrote:
I don't disagree. However, I do wish Ablett would play to his potential more often than he does. Too often for me he's just solid when he has the skill to be so much more. He's 26 now and its time he started to develop into the player his ability warrants.

I've had this frustration with Ablett this season. At times I just wish he would assert himself more on a game and really dominate.

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 pm
DHM User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Andy Gilder wrote:
Take out the likes of Charnley and Tomkins, and this must be close to the oldest England side since Peter Fox's Dads Army of 1978. Planning for next year's World Cup is clearly well under way. Steve McNamara - the little coach that couldn't.

Not following these things I'm assuming Morley is injured or he'd be zimmer framing his way off the bench at some point :lol:
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Famous User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Charlie Sheen wrote:
In place of whom? Goulding in place of Ablett (he's only a year younger than Ablett) is fair enough on form. Lomax for Sinfield again fair enough, but I doubt Lomax will be Saints long term SH nevermind England's. Do you really think McClorum is a better option from the bench than Burrow? McGillvery before Hall?

Goulding is not only a year younger at all, he only just turned 24 in March where as Ablett is 27 later this year.

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 pm
Charlie Sheen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Famous wrote:
Goulding is not only a year younger at all, he only just turned 24 in March where as Ablett is 27 later this year.

2 years then, hardly dad's army material.
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm
batleyrhino User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Where are all the fans? Poor turnout from those over the hill...

On an unrelated matter, just watched the Senna movie, what a fantastic piece of cinema that is, and a good reminder of what a real legend the guy was. No ashamed to say I shed a tear at the end. Great film and fitting tribute.
It's not how much talent you've got, it's what you do with it that counts.

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm
otleyrhino User avatar

batleyrhino wrote:
Where are all the fans? Poor turnout from those over the hill...

On an unrelated matter, just watched the Senna movie, what a fantastic piece of cinema that is, and a good reminder of what a real legend the guy was. No ashamed to say I shed a tear at the end. Great film and fitting tribute.

Over 14000 at Headingley last year and the focus was on Leeds fans (allegedly) booing ratboy
And last but not least, to all those people that wrote this team off, to all those people that criticized this team...tonight's for you, thank you.

I'll tell you this now, of all the sportsmen I have ever seen, this guy is the most impressive. Clare Balding 6/10/12

We don't need to go on a bonding trip this year. We don't need to find out how tough we are. We know that. Brian McDermott 12/2012

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 pm
rhinos21 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I only watched on the box seemed to be no atmosphere

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 pm
Middleton_Loiner User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Chase was Garbage tonight.
Wayne Bennett wrote:
If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 pm
warrior1973 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Ablett should have never have been in the England team!!! If McBannana see's him as an international centre then there's serious problems!!!. Hate to say it to you Leeds supporters, but......Peacock Sinfield JJB and also Burrow should'nt have ever been in the team also. All have given you good service at club level and been excellent players in their time, but these days they just seem a less of a player they used to be. To say McBannana picked players off form is a joke......maybe he's got one eye on the Leeds job for next season and maybe thats why he picked so many out of form Leeds players?.......Dont mean to make these comments to sound harsh!!!!
PreviousNext