PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - England Vs Exiles

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 am
voodooroo User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

[quote="Airliebird94"]Not a fan of Hall. He's just strong, no real wow factor. Never seen him have a moment of brilliance quote]

:shock: OMFG you a football fan by any chance :lol:
Ryan hall has been the best winger in our comp for the last two seasons at least , breaks tackles for fun and finishes as well as any winger i have seen for some time... you must be thinking of a different player mate
Standee wrote: "because watching hull fc isn't worth the 200+ mile round trip ."
I rest my case
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm
hullandbroncos User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Hodgson out Mcdonnell in at full back for exiles
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm
A unknown superstar User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

What does Moa have to do to get a look in? I mean they've added Lauaki to to team ffs! Saying that, the way we have picked up injuries I wouldn't be bothered if any of our players didn't get chosen.
"You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start".
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm
R.B.A 100% League Network
100% League Network

A unknown superstar wrote:
What does Moa have to do to get a look in? I mean they've added Lauaki to to team ffs! Saying that, the way we have picked up injuries I wouldn't be bothered if any of our players didn't get chosen.

Agreed. I refuse to accept that Lauaki is in the same league as Sam Moa and Mickey Paea.
"Dream Big..Work Hard".................. Sarah Storey, Paralympic Legend.
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:51 pm
the cal train User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

A unknown superstar wrote:

I guess he'd have to play for Wigan
All men are created equal, some work harder in preseason.
-Emmitt Smith
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm
A unknown superstar User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

R.B.A wrote:
Agreed. I refuse to accept that Lauaki is in the same league as Sam Moa and Mickey Paea.

Paea hasn't hit the heights I thought he would of done, although still only half a season into his SL career. But thought he'd of been better than he has been. I was actually gutted you'd signed him.
Back to Moa, imo he's arguably the best impact prop in the league for me. Runs it in hard and never takes a backward step. Has a great offload and again imo he's the most consistant 'big hitter' in the league.
"You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start".
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:28 am
Standee Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

just a thought, do players have to make themselves available for selection?
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 pm
Legends and Icons User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Im going for an england win tonight , dont think the exile team is as good as last year but thats imo

Knights 64 - 0 Ireland may be beter next year to play an under 25 exile team any thoughts
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:55 pm
Airliebird94 User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Danny Tickle doing well so far :)
"Old Faithful in ANY kind of weather"
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm
Rock God X User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Spot of drizzle at Langtree.
Christianity: because you're so awful you made God kill himself.
PreviousNext