PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shannon McDonnell rejects new offer.

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk Shannon McDonnell rejects new offer.

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:22 pm
Broadhurst's Fist User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

I wish to make the following statement. I have no information in relation to Shannon McDonnell signing or not signing a deal with Hull KR. I am not able to take any questions regarding this matter.
I can inform you with as much certainty as someone can have with no information or evidence that we are no longer persuing interest in Darren Lockyer.
An idea for a new thread could be players we are definately not signing...apparently. We should eventually be left with a pool of players that we may be signing.
I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 pm
Sandra The Terrorist User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Easty wrote:
Not many things I have posted haven't being correct.

Apart from your use of been and being chief.
'Time has come to air the voice of reason, in a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas, for all who feel that lies have had their season and whose hearts cry out instead for honesty. For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming, this thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslacked. For all who want to wake from what is dreaming to know what's real and what is real to embrace. For all who've watched with mounting horror, evil's rein upon this world grow ever clear, for all who've prayed in vain, emancipators, wielding swords of truth and laughing without fear...naaaaaaa'

William Hicks.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:50 pm
Edith User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Easty wrote:
Well apparently

Not bothering posting anything that get's passed to me. The toys are out the pram and I'm taking my ball home.
I'll leave others to pass information on and they can get slated for it. Not many things I have posted haven't being correct, I wouldn't post it if I wasn't sure it was genuine. Leave the FC rumour thread for unsolicited rumours.

True though, innit? You just repeat others.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:04 pm
EL CAMO User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Isn't that what happens with all knowledge?
Unless he actually did the deal or watched it happen how else would he have found out other than someone telling him?
Rally round the Robins!

Voice Of Reason wrote:
I Agree that Hull FC players LOST this game once again....but don't ingnore what the SMIRKIN scumbag GANSON influence had on our own downfall.
He's a deceiving cheating little fat little fcker who will go onto turn us over at every little chance.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 pm
gingerspice Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

So ave we signed him or not...... Anyone
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:07 pm
Legends and Icons User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Easty wrote:
Well apparently

Not bothering posting anything that get's passed to me. The toys are out the pram and I'm taking my ball home.
I'll leave others to pass information on and they can get slated for it. Not many things I have posted haven't being correct, I wouldn't post it if I wasn't sure it was genuine. Leave the FC rumour thread for unsolicited rumours.

we call it a rumours thread for a reason ..
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:14 pm
Silver RLFANS Member

Pjhoe wrote:
we call it a rumours thread for a reason ..

Yer but ur rumours thread involve every player in super league :wink:
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:17 pm
Legends and Icons User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

gingerspice wrote:
Yer but ur rumours thread involve every player in super league :wink:

And the nrl :)
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 pm
Silver RLFANS Member

Pjhoe wrote:
And the nrl :)

God yeah I forgot about the nrl silly me :D
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 pm
SirStan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

2 year deal in the bag! :HIGHFIVE:
Raggytash wrote: We truly have become the worst fans in Super League. Give me 5k decent people at Boulevard compared to the horde of arseholes we have now.
PreviousNext