LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 688 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fanzone and club changes

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 pm
Michigan red User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

SCR-SeaDiver wrote:
I hope the club doesn't allow Steuer Gregsson to finish their review and leave the club without sponsorship.

Don't follow that? I thought the club got the highest short sponsorship in the league from Media City and I do know for a fact that they looking at another local company who have expressed an interest in some form/s of sponsorship.

I know one thing I'd kill to get my hands on a copy of the reccomendations.
Barker your a terrible journalist!!!!!!!!!!!.

ERIC SHAW PREDICTION LEAGUE & PLAY OFFS WINNER 2013

Don't like it? Well Frack off then. Energy & progress for all.

Foe is our friend.
mitie mouse, Lancetodd, Marshy1, eccles star, Dantes Inferno, Philyourboots, biggunbrad, DAVE@CAS1990, RED LEAGUE, OzWelsh, Red-Devils-PAW
All blocked - Go ahead punk make my day.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 pm
lancetodd Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

What ever else there was in the strategic revue,has got to be implemented to the letter,In my opinion.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:49 pm
Walshovski User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

SCR-SeaDiver wrote:
I hope the club doesn't allow Steuer Gregsson to finish their review and leave the club without sponsorship.

I did notice the Scottish soccer club that Alex Ferguson left because they didn't have enough money for him to spend,now have their supporters paying £10 a month to buy the club Story

I have been reading the Forever Reds thread and their efforts to assist the Academy - a bit like Wakefield

Even in my current impecunious state I can manage a tenner a month.(I think that's better than a one-off payment to Forever Reds)

What are you on about?
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 pm
Early Bath User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

lancetodd wrote:
What ever else there was in the strategic revue,has got to be implemented to the letter,In my opinion.

I think you will change your mind when you see suggestions involving Sale or even the wider RU game being implemented at Barton.

Personally as you well know I am all for these changes as they will benefit the club long term.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 am
Red-Devils-PAW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Walshovski wrote:
What are you on about?

In the article printed in the MEN - the club 'want to re-engage with fans'.
That is a two-way process.Bradford recently went to their supporters and asked for money to be 'found' in a very short timescale.I feel it would be worthwhile if the club had some money,on a monthly basis,contributed to Forever Reds,to be handed to the club on a request accepted by the committee of Forever Reds.
I gave the example of a former club of Sir Alex Ferguson - contributing too late (?)
and Wakefield investing for the benefit of their young players/club.

It would mean supporters having a stake in the club other than just being a season ticket holder/purchaser of replica shirt and hope for the best/rely on others.

If I've got it wrong;sorry! But no one has asked me for any money and as the nymphomaniac said before the politically incorrect joke,'Every little helps'.
It's just a way of supporters 'engaging with the club'.
Even at 'small' Championship 1 clubs,supporters contribute to Squadbuilder Funds.

If this is already happening I shall apologise and just wonder why I have been excluded from the loop and remain in glorious blissful ignorance with a couple of pennies in my pocket.

( This should be under the thread title - Fanzone and club changes )
Devils Disciples required - No initiation ceremony needed just enter AJ Bell Stadium on Gameday to be accepted.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm
Original Salford City Red Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

lancetodd wrote:

You have to be careful with strategic reviews especially when you are unaware of the recommendations,unless you are in the know.

What if the strategic review said any of the following-

(1)Amalgamate with Sale Sharks.

(2)Play all our games on the same day as Sale but after their match.

(3)Increase the admission prices by 25% from 2013.

(4)Play "on the road matches" four times year.

I can only presume that the Chief Executive losing his job was possibly a part of the review and that other recommendations have been made,some of which will be implemented whilst others will not.

As an example,at my place of work some consultants were brought in to carry out a strategic review of our workplace, basically a large transport workshop with 45/50 staff and one proposal was that the stores could lose it's three staff and tradesmen would trace,pick and supply themselves with spare parts etc.

You wont be surprised to find that the management rejected the proposal but implemented most of the others and this is what I expect will happen at the club.

Some recommendations will be as far fetched as the above examples others will be ok but you cannot and should not accept all of them regardless.
Previous