LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1656 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Big day for fans

Board index Super League London Broncos Big day for fans

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 am
joshuamousdell Stevo's Armpit

I go to Wembley whoever gets there and I found this site where you can get t-shirts to support one team for a day. Might be useful to anyone out there heading across to the Arch. :MOTOR:

http://www.*.co.uk

They got a facebook page too where they gonna post updates when the finalists are sorted.

http://www.facebook.com/*

Like it to get the updates :P
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 am
BroncOnIon User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

C'mon mods, get rid of this spammer.
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

it's no spam it's for real, in all my years going the cup final i've never been able to find anyone who did personalised ones of these and have spoken to many people down there who felt the same. I've always ended up doing my own for my mates but they never look quite right with that horrid transfer paper you buy in stationery shops. Just passing on the info to fellow rugby leaguers
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:46 am
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

joshuamousdell wrote:
it's no spam

No? Intersting reading your other 7 posts to date.......they seem very similar :!:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have

eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 am

Yeah they are similar mate, and it's actually 12 posts!

Why it's an issue to you baffles me, it's an idea or option to all Rugby League fans that they can decide whether to act upon or not.

It's called choice and the people out their need don't you as their defender.

You clicked on the thing and because you don't like it you are trying to protect the rest of wherever/whoever from clicking on it and wasting 10 seconds of their life too.

There's over 3,000 posts on this forum every day and you are the only one who has decided to rebel against who you consider a "spammer" whereas everyone else has just got on with their lives.

If you're not happy there's always the back button! :D
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 am
jbuzza User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

joshuamousdell wrote:
Yeah they are similar mate, and it's actually 12 posts!

Why it's an issue to you baffles me, it's an idea or option to all Rugby League fans that they can decide whether to act upon or not.

It's called choice and the people out their need don't you as their defender.

You clicked on the thing and because you don't like it you are trying to protect the rest of wherever/whoever from clicking on it and wasting 10 seconds of their life too.

There's over 3,000 posts on this forum every day and you are the only one who has decided to rebel against who you consider a "spammer" whereas everyone else has just got on with their lives.

If you're not happy there's always the back button! :D

It really is a waste of time those shirts are pony.