PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 70!!!!!

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:59 am
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

where's scabbycat gone? At least he lifts my mood!! :lol: :lol:
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm
sidnee Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Probably still shocked at Shentons 4 year deal, a snip at only 130k a year!!!
The weak conform, the strong survive.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm
Bronze RLFANS Member

So the Scabbs, this new stadium of Cas'??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's a Waterfall
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 pm
Scabbycat Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Yes , RotherhamFev what about it. You know the old saying "all will come to him who waits". Cas super league future now secure with the demise of Bradford Bulls. They can wait another 3 years if needs be,. It is only a matter of time before we sell the ground. I wonder what people will be saying then, I think you can forget Featherstone's chances of ever appearing Super League. The RFL wouldnt want another Wakefield met Team in SL. Good luck tonight against Keighley, I have back Fev giving them 12.
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm
sidnee Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Thats a change of stance! :shock:

What brought that on :THINK: , maybe the fact you were laughed off your own forum for posting drivel (again).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The weak conform, the strong survive.
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm
Wildthing User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

There ya go ... thats you Fev lot t'eld.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wakefield Trinity - home to some of the most miserable supporters ever created. Myself included.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 pm
Bronze RLFANS Member

Scabbycat wrote:
Yes , RotherhamFev what about it. You know the old saying "all will come to him who waits". Cas super league future now secure with the demise of Bradford Bulls. They can wait another 3 years if needs be,. It is only a matter of time before we sell the ground. I wonder what people will be saying then, I think you can forget Featherstone's chances of ever appearing Super League. The RFL wouldnt want another Wakefield met Team in SL. Good luck tonight against Keighley, I have back Fev giving them 12.

:lol: :lol: :lol: eeee scabbs tha does make me laff!!!
Call me Robin Scabbs owd lad. I'm not as hung up about who I am as you are!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you might find Bradford Northern ressurection plan doesn't quite fit your plans scabbs owd cocker! That and with a restructure of the league - those derbies may well be back on t'fixture list much earlier than ya thinks!!! :lol: :lol:

That new stadium of yours..... has the same chance as my weight loss programme!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I'm a 34 waist... av a look and see if there's a "new jungle"!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's a Waterfall
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Bulls will be in administration at end of season. Why would anyone buy them with their debts. When they are in admin they will be bought out by Caisley and his crew. Probably be deducted 6 points.BUt so what. But when the next round of franchises come round it will be a big black mark, plus their ground is literally an old quarry. Coldest place on earth.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 pm
cushler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Scabbycat wrote:
Bulls will be in administration at end of season. Why would anyone buy them with their debts. When they are in admin they will be bought out by Caisley and his crew. Probably be deducted 6 points.BUt so what. But when the next round of franchises come round it will be a big black mark, plus their ground is literally an old quarry. Coldest place on earth.

And the Jungle is the wembley of the north ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
One team. One goal We Are !

FEATHERSTONE ROVERS

Featherstone rovers league leaders 2010

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2011

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2012

Featherstone Rovers league Champions 2011

European Champions 2012
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 am

at least you can stand under cover at Cas unlike featherstone and bradford.
PreviousNext