PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2013 Squad

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

salfordlad wrote:
:thumb: I actually agree with your post. :)

I KNOW you agree with Most of my posts :wink: you just dont like admitting it :lol: :lol: i AM after all your HERO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 am
jonny the leyther User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

As if by magic Littler and Parker resign!
Chorlton RL wrote- "Jonny, for me you hold the mantle of most sensible poster on the VT"
...............................................................................................................................................
Yed wrote: "He's like a Kevin Penny on steroids except he's good too"
...............................................................................................................................................
"What? What have I said now?" - Starbug 2013
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am
jonny the leyther User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Ridyard
Briscoe
Beswick
Goulden
Gardner
Maden
Pownall
Ostick
Rowe
Singleton
Parker
Littler
Chorlton RL wrote- "Jonny, for me you hold the mantle of most sensible poster on the VT"
Yed wrote: "He's like a Kevin Penny on steroids except he's good too"
"What? What have I said now?" - Starbug 2013
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 pm
ian c Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

jonny the leyther wrote:
As if by magic Littler and Parker resign!

So they listened to us then jonny. :lol:
Second home the gym
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 pm
Walt Mooney Fan Club User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

So - who else do we still need signatures for?:

Mac
Nico
Deano
Tank (aka Twinkle-toes!)
Hoppy
Jimmy

(Don't know if any of the above have deals running into 2013 or beyond)

And either a 'fighting fund' or a wealthy benefactor to cover the compensation, so we can sign Kes!!

:DANCE: :CLAP: :DANCE: :CLAP: :DANCE:
Bolton by birth,
Irish by blood,
LEYTHER by heart and soul!!
BBC Sport wrote:
30/04/06 "Some of W*gan's travelling fans headed towards the exit before it was even over.".................no change there then!!

Wembley71 wrote:
.....They are our people. Drummond, Costello, Manfredi, Svabic, Martyn, Street, Tickle, Patel, Mossop, Horo, Bristow, Leuleui, Varley, Fleary, Rivett, Tabern, Doran, Woods, Donlan, Wilshire, Leaefa, Hansen, Sale, Murphy… these are all my people.
As a Leyther, you’re one of us the moment you come here to wear the shirt. I don't care where you were born, what colour you are, what religion you are, what language you speak. You're one of us, part of our culture, writing our history as you create your own, and making us stronger for it....
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

For me McNally is a must sign , then i say start looking elsewhere for fresh faces , though i think Armstrong would be a good addition from Swinton , maybe we do a swap :wink: .
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Leyther_Matt User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

charlie caroli wrote:
For me McNally is a must sign , then i say start looking elsewhere for fresh faces , though i think Armstrong would be a good addition from Swinton , maybe we do a swap :wink: .

As much as I liked Armstrong last season, there's no way I'd have him in the side ahead of Littler or Gardner.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:53 pm
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Leyther_Matt wrote:
As much as I liked Armstrong last season, there's no way I'd have him in the side ahead of Littler or Gardner.

Like you Matt ,i have watched Swinton a few times this season ,and i feel Armstrong could do a good job for us , as Leslie Crowther used to say "If the price is right ,COME ON DOWN ",maybe as cover for Gardner and Littler .
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 pm
ian c Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

charlie caroli wrote:

Who would you swap for charlie?
Second home the gym
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

ian c wrote:
Who would you swap for charlie?

Ian as we dont havea big squad this season we must be very Frugal with our choices , so for me it would be MaGilvary .
PreviousNext