PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shannon McDonnell rejects new offer.

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk Shannon McDonnell rejects new offer.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm
Easty User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

SirStan wrote:
Easty reliable?

Whatever. :roll:

:shock: :oops: :lol:
‎"They supercede individuals, they supercede the team and they supercede the club. Our club is a traditional, working class club and the supporters are loyal and passionate and to see them go away happy really makes my day." Craig Sandercock.
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 pm
Anakin Skywalker User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Mrs Barista wrote:
Easty, and (sort of) GML (said Watts out was tip of the iceberg, major clear out looming). They are both pretty reliable, thanks.
So GML didn't actually say it and as usual you are making it up.
Gotcha.
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm
Seventies red Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Mrs Barista wrote:
Easty, and (sort of) GML (said Watts out was tip of the iceberg, major clear out looming). They are both pretty reliable, thanks.

From what iv'e heard,the Watts situation has been on the cards for quite a few weeks, with regards to the mass clear out or 11 out and 8 in as you have stated, all i can say is what i hear from sources that are as reliable as any, that is, although there will be changes they wont be quite as dramatic as you seem to think.
However,like iv'e said in my previous post, i prefer to deal in facts ,not rumours so i will wait and see what comes about nearer the day, there is also some wheeling and dealing still to be done during the next few weeks which will of course determing the outcome of some of the above, Thanks.
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Dudley User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Seventies red wrote:
From what iv'e heard,the Watts situation has been on the cards for quite a few weeks, with regards to the mass clear out or 11 out and 8 in as you have stated, all i can say is what i hear from sources that are as reliable as any, that is, although there will be changes they wont be quite as dramatic as you seem to think.
However,like iv'e said in my previous post, i prefer to deal in facts ,not rumours so i will wait and see what comes about nearer the day, there is also some wheeling and dealing still to be done during the next few weeks which will of course determing the outcome of some of the above, Thanks.

You do realise if this isn't how things pan out you will be getting quoted for months to come, as sure as eggs are eggs Katy Kenco will have your post in her database now.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 am
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Anakin Skywalker wrote:
So GML didn't actually say it and as usual you are making it up.
Gotcha.

Not making anything up. Easty said 11 out, 8 in. GML confirmed there would be major changes here.
Gavin Miller - Legend wrote:
Lots of changes ahead in the make up of the 2013 squad.
Tip of the iceberg this.

Whilst it could be disappointing to be dismantling the squad when you're playing so well, as long as you're trading up with the likes of Lopini Paea it's progress.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 am
Barnacle Bill User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Mrs Barista wrote:
Whilst it could be disappointing to be dismantling the squad when you're playing so well, as long as you're trading up with the likes of Lopini Paea it's progress.

We've had similar good runs of form probably every year after our first season in SL, in itself it doesn't mean this squad is capable of progressing to the next level.

If we're still playing like this at the end of the season and the team is dismantled it would be disappointing, but most likely we will not be.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:13 am
incheye2983 Stevo's Armpit

SirStan wrote:
Another fine display from our current No.1. Brilliant pass for Hodgy's 2nd.

I would plead with the board to reconsider and get round the negotiating table. Tomkins aside, there is no better full back in SL at this moment ( and I include Brett Hodgson in that).

I couldnt agree more :CLAP:
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 am
gingerspice Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

According to hull daily mails slammer sandercock has asked the board to reconsider shannons pay deal I hope they do
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 am
SirStan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Mrs Barista wrote:
Not making anything up. Easty said 11 out, 8 in. GML confirmed there would be major changes here.

Applying similar logic, I look forward to Hull confirming the signing of:

Rangi Chase,
Brett Kearney
Liam Watts
Scott Taylor
Benji Marshall :D
Daniel Holdswoth
Craig Kopzack
Oliver Elima
Jodie Broughton

Along with at least 1 NRL star prop. All this is nailed on, along with a top 4 finish. Happy days going into 2013 for the Black & Whites.
Raggytash wrote: We truly have become the worst fans in Super League. Give me 5k decent people at Boulevard compared to the horde of arseholes we have now.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 am
Dave K. User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

SirStan wrote:
Applying similar logic, I look forward to Hull confirming the signing of:

Rangi Chase,
Brett Kearney
Liam Watts
Scott Taylor
Benji Marshall :D
Daniel Holdswoth
Craig Kopzack
Oliver Elima
Jodie Broughton

Along with at least 1 NRL star prop. All this is nailed on, along with a top 4 finish. Happy days going into 2013 for the Black & Whites.

Lovegrove just added to the list. :D
PreviousNext