Talent Spotter wrote:
Which parts are miles off? Seems like a reasonable post to me.
Find out where I say:
1) I don't want Hodgson to succeed because he was sh*t at Liverpool
2) Where I ever brought up Dalglish
3) Where I ever blame Hodgson for the state Liverpool are in.
4) Where I say I want England to play like Real Madrid or Barcalona [sic]
5) Where I ever put blind faith in Dalglish. I was always critical of him and the signings, I simply highlighted his 'positives' and what he'd done well, which is always ignored by people who don't support the club.
Also, whilst you're at it, find out how a man that was sacked two years ago, is to blame for the current Liverpool situation. You will struggle to find out why he's to blame, especially if you look behind the scenes and realise the only thing 'good' at the club is his doing.