PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - David Tarry gone

Re: David Tarry gone

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm
Red-Devils-PAW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Red John wrote:
Indeedy. And I thought SL clubs were required to have a CEO, earning a minimum of...whatever it was.

It seems,by this, that a CEO is required for the club(s) to be granted an 'A' Licence.
Devils Disciples required - No initiation ceremony needed just enter AJ Bell Stadium on Gameday to be accepted.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm
Chico User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

EX.SALF.UNI wrote:
Surely the next logical step is to post a job ad here on the ST?

Not sure whether they could afford the rates.

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 am
Hillbilly_Red User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

don't care if it's a clone of Neville so long as
we have the finances to allow the role(s) to develop
and
the person is given freedom to grow.

I expect the latter but shudder when I look at the former.
Sad preacher nailed upon the coloured door of time;
Insane teacher be there reminded of the rhyme.
There'll be no mutant enemy we shall certify;
Political ends, as sad remains, will die.

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:08 pm
red13pjb User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I wuld love to argue with lancetodd but I haven't got a clue what he is talking about in most of his posts. It is not just a letter 'K' he needs for his key board. More like a voice activated one that types the correct word for what he trying to say. I fear however, not even the top boffins at Microsoft or Apple combined could event a machine that understands his poorly constructed drivel!
To die of thirst we have no fear.
As long as we get Holts' beer!!!!

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm
Red John Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

red13pjb wrote:
I wuld love to argue with lancetodd but I haven't got a clue what he is talking about in most of his posts. It is not just a letter 'K' he needs for his key board. More like a voice activated one that types the correct word for what he trying to say. I fear however, not even the top boffins at Microsoft or Apple combined could event a machine that understands his poorly constructed drivel!

Wuld? event a machine?

Quick! Change it before anyone notices or (worse!) some smartarse pulls you up about it!
Someday, somewhere, today’s empires are tomorrow’s ashes.

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm
lancetodd Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I just said Wilkinson's daughter worked in the club,that when we went to Barton she was working in office with Mr Tarry
now he has departed,she is still there and his a club director,you can say what you want in my opinion Tarry went to
save money.

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 pm
Hillbilly_Red User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

That's the normal reason for a redundancy:the post is no longer needed, wanted or affordable.

Of course, you could buy out Mr Wilkinson and dismantle his company. You could avoid nepotism by having Michigan Red joining Mitie and Dante as directors with you.
Sad preacher nailed upon the coloured door of time;
Insane teacher be there reminded of the rhyme.
There'll be no mutant enemy we shall certify;
Political ends, as sad remains, will die.

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm
Bigpev User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Red John wrote:
Wuld? event a machine?

Quick! Change it before anyone notices or (worse!) some smartarse pulls you up about it!

you should be looking for work, not on here talking about a job, oh wait a minute........
Holts Sweet Holts
Never Drink on an Empty Head
BIGPEV THE ONLY MAN TO GET A REAL INJURY AT THE STOOP

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:22 pm
The optimist User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: waiting patiently for our new signings to be announced....
Hillbilly_Red wrote:
don't care if it's a clone of Neville so long as
we have the finances to allow the role(s) to develop
and
the person is given freedom to grow.

I expect the latter but shudder when I look at the former.

Im hoping they are able to bring in some new blood, but if it does come down to JW daughter taking up the reigns then its fair enough in my opinion, younger, more hungry, open to new ideas / initiatives to take the club forward hopefully will have experience in running a business will obviously want to come out from her dads shaddow and stamp her own authority on the club which in my opnion is a good thing.
*** Missed one of Salford Red Devils Independent fan podcast DEVIL IN THE DETAIL use the link below and catch up, or our facebook page to get all upto date gossip

facebook Devil in The Detail SRD

[url]https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=270334099791871[url]

catch up here

[url]https://www.soundcloud.com/devil-in-the-detail-srd[/url]

***Salford City Reds #1 Prophet Of Fulfilment***

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 pm
PIPO User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

A poster on the Bulls board has said that Bradford won't be the only club within the next week or so to file for administration.

Wonder who this other club could be :?
He was shot in both arms , and both legs. He later died because of his injuries. Tommy 25th March 2007.

Salford City Reds are the National League Champions again and nobody will ever win a Grand Final more dramatically than this. Division One champions, Grand Final winners, winners of the Northern Rail Cup; everything their hearts desired. Down and out? Not a bit of it, they are never out. Memories are made of this forever and a day, Salford fans will ask "where did you watch the 2008 Grand Final? Where did you see John Wilshere save the day with the last kick of the ball?"
PreviousNext