PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SKY COMMENTARY V`S GIANTS

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk SKY COMMENTARY V`S GIANTS

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 pm
leek123 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

dobson ripped us in 2 by far the best player on the pitch.Our weak right hand side defence(cudjoe) was cut open many times again.well done KR many things wrong AGAIN at the galpharm
RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Broadhurst's Fist User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

The worst of the bunch are always Stevo and Phil Clarke. Stevo excelled himself tonight. I thought he was going to storm off when Welham's try was quite rightly allowed. I always think Carney gives a decent balanced view and Eddy doesn't rile me too much.
I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:47 pm
bishops finger Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

leek123 wrote:
dobson ripped us in 2 by far the best player on the pitch.Our weak right hand side defence(cudjoe) was cut open many times again.well done KR many things wrong AGAIN at the galpharm

And Cudjoes in the England squad, wtf.
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 pm
leek123 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

bishops finger wrote:

i know mcbanana eh :lol:
cudjoe took his try well today but in previous weeks has been torn apart by joem moon and carmont
RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:59 pm
stew User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

I never understand why the sky commentary team's comments etc. bother people. They usually just spout jibberish and trot out a series of well worn cliches . their opinion really isn't important.
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:03 pm
Basil Fawlty User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The only one that gets under my skin is Mr Wigan - Phil Clarke.

He doesnt like the Hull clubs and his bias is blatent!!!
East Hull is Wonderfull
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:54 pm
Barnacle Bill User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

After 20 minutes - half an hour the commentary was all about how Huddersfield were in control and Rovers didn't look like scoring.

Half an hour after that and Rovers were world beaters (and Syuper fit too!) :lol:
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 am
espanyolswan User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

bishops finger wrote:

To be fair up until a couple of weeks ago he was excellent, his dip has mirrored the rest of the team's and now it looks a poor selection, he will come good again but probably not in time for Saturday (though to be fair not sure he would have played even if still in his good early season run)
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:44 am
Airlie Street User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

It's not just your lot, we get it as well, but your right it's not just RL, it happens in all other sports.

Huddersfield were poor yesterday there's no getting away from that, but that shouldn't take anything away from how you played.

Great form from you guys at the moment, as much as the game against us and the Wire game could have gone either way, your team spirit got you through, then to follow it up with a class performance like that was impressive.

You could have lost the last three games and no-one, including your fans would have batted an eyelid. But you've gone from competing to get into the play-offs to top 6 contenders in 3 weeks.

Looking forward to the next derby now, although we need to book our ideas up if we're going to avoid a drubbing!
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 am
flatcap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Broadhurst's Fist wrote:
The worst of the bunch are always Stevo and Phil Clarke. Stevo excelled himself tonight. I thought he was going to storm off when Welham's try was quite rightly allowed. I always think Carney gives a decent balanced view and Eddy doesn't rile me too much.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Welham's try was a fantastic touchdown, yet Stevo just couldn't seem to acknowledge it, moron. Phil Clarke is probably the worst though, just didn't seem to want to praise Rovers. I think Carney and Wells are very good though, especially Wells, his insight is fantastic - spots stuff only somebody who has recently played the game would spot.
PreviousNext