PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Videos From the FAX game

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Keighley Cougars Videos From the FAX game

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:40 pm
st Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Short and sweet...

I know keighley were poor, possibly worst performance of the season (baring seond half of the Batley NRC game) in my opinion and we lost 30 - 16

but we only lost out 5 - 4 tries against a top team in Halifax when we were poor (ref aside) I felt Fax were pretty good at times too

So looking it from that perspective I remain positive for the rest of the season

Sadly short term - I do feel Fev are hitting top gear right now and with us being a bit battered and bruised it doesnt look good

but certainly we can stay positive
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm
666 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Thanks 'Dominance' (re the ref) he was pathetic - allowing Fax to slow us down yet doing nothing about it! His 'assistants' weren't much better calling 'Move away' when we tackled yet saying nothing at all when two Fax players tackled before the third flopped on!
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:38 am
SIMMSFAXTEDDY User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

666 wrote:
Thanks 'Dominance' (re the ref) he was pathetic - allowing Fax to slow us down yet doing nothing about it! His 'assistants' weren't much better calling 'Move away' when we tackled yet saying nothing at all when two Fax players tackled before the third flopped on!

:lol:

in the 1st half your forwards were so tired they couldn't get off the tackle!

you were as bad if not worse than us.

Good luck tonight.
Previous