PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Riddy signs new contract

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Leigh Centurions Riddy signs new contract

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 pm
Leyther_Matt User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Fantastic news :DANCE: :DANCE:

Well done to the club for getting yet another of our better players to commit their future to Leigh :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 pm
Bartholemew Smythe User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Excellent news ...... Well done to Riddy and the club.
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm
glow User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Great news well done to all concerned :CLAP:
get leigh outta wigan
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm
Michael_Ward User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Awesome news!

With the SL 3rd year option, looks like Riddy wants to remain a leyther and will only look elsewhere if we don't get to SL next time. We're getting some great loyalty from these lads, and it's great to see!
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:09 pm
mish User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

That's brilliant news and well done to the club for getting this sorted now. :CLAP: :CLAP:
Bringing live match commentary to you through http://www.leighlife.com

“Just because a volunteer is unpaid it doesn’t make them worthless, it makes them priceless.”

peawapp wrote:
Thank God for Mish :thumb:
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 pm
Dick Jones User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Looks like this October's is going to be no where near as dramatic as last year. Yes I agree the best thing the club is doing is sorting out contracts for next year, just hope the ones who havent been offered deals dont go off form now :PRAY:
L.I.S.A Secretary LISA website
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 pm
Rhino Roy Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

also signed Gareth Moore from batley i heard yesterday
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
TV BOY User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Rhino Roy wrote:
also signed Gareth Moore from batley i heard yesterday

Who Leigh have?
" Time is but a flowing stream".
Pedro. Higherfold Cockey Pond. 1973.

You can shout for silence, but boots worn all day will always hum.
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Alan Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Don't know about Moore, but it's fantastic news that all these Leythers are re-signing already. In previous seasons, nothing ha shappened until well into the 'off season'.
Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 am
Walt Mooney Fan Club User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Nice one!!! :thumb:

With the players we've already tied-in (and fingers crossed we get to keep everyone else on the coaches 'wish list'!!), this is gonna be, for the first time in a good number of seasons, a mainly settled squad right from pre-season.....

We're gonna slaughter this division next season!! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Bolton by birth,
Irish by blood,
LEYTHER by heart and soul!!
BBC Sport wrote:
30/04/06 "Some of W*gan's travelling fans headed towards the exit before it was even over.".................no change there then!!

Wembley71 wrote:
.....They are our people. Drummond, Costello, Manfredi, Svabic, Martyn, Street, Tickle, Patel, Mossop, Horo, Bristow, Leuleui, Varley, Fleary, Rivett, Tabern, Doran, Woods, Donlan, Wilshire, Leaefa, Hansen, Sale, Murphy… these are all my people.
As a Leyther, you’re one of us the moment you come here to wear the shirt. I don't care where you were born, what colour you are, what religion you are, what language you speak. You're one of us, part of our culture, writing our history as you create your own, and making us stronger for it....
Next