LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1537 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Langtree Park on saturday

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Langtree Park on saturday

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 am
adamthespaniel User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

How many of us are going? Due to work I wont be but will certainly catch it on telly.
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand" — Kurt Vonnegut
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" — Scott Adams
"We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true" — Robert Wilensky
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 pm
wire-till-i-die Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

will watch on the tv not that interested tbh
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm
sir adrian morley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

wire-till-i-die wrote:
will watch on the tv not that interested tbh

same here couldnt care less..more concerned with the hull game the week after
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 pm
Who are ya!! User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

about 8 of us going in a minibus
-{>Wires<}-

Challenge cup winners 2009/2010

R.I.P Mum, Once a Wire always a Wire
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm
wireflyer33 User avatar
Strong-running second rower

i wont be going this one,cant really see the point of these games,just hope our players dont pick up any injuries!! imo it was last seasons exile game that nearly cost us the lls with the loss to salford coming a few days after that game
-CLARE BALDINGS LOVE CHILD-
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 pm
wire74 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 am
alonso Stevo's Armpit

Just been given a couple of free tickets for the game, never been to Langtree before and looking at trains or bus to get there bit of a joke. 41mins to over an hour lol
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:06 am
Wire In The Final User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

free tickets and still moan!
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm
eddieH User avatar

Thought I may have been jealous of Sts new stadium but that was not the case. The stadium looks top from outside but inside is another picture you get a good soaking to get a beer or go for a call of nature and at the away end you get a soaking if you are at the front or the back just depends on which way the wind blows in fact not as good as it looks on pictures or TV. The games we watched where not to good also all in all not a good day/night out.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:03 pm
Ian 77 Redux User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

alonso wrote:
Just been given a couple of free tickets for the game, never been to Langtree before and looking at trains or bus to get there bit of a joke. 41mins to over an hour lol

It's your own fault for living so far away.
Me: I'm still reeling from the news that someone is considering watching the 1st and 3rd game on Saturday and NOT watching Warrington play. It's like being in Shea Stadium when the Beatles came to town and deciding to nip out for a fag.

knockersbumpMKII: Is it FOOK, you're good but you're not THAT good, jesus you wanky fans need to get over yourselves, Beatles at the Shea in '65 was a once in a lifetime opportunity for some (despite the following years performance), you can watch a very good team in primrose & yellow play every week if you really wanted to but comparing it to one of the very best music groups of all time in an iconic stadia such as the shea is overegging your importance, you're not even the best team in SL atm
Next