PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Who should we keep and who should we sell?

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Who should we keep and who should we sell?

Who should we Keep

Chev Walker
1%
Ben Jeffries
6%
Olivier Elima
10%
Bryn Hargreaves
9%
Manase Manuokafoa
10%
Ian Sibbit
1%
Shaun Ainscough
6%
James Donaldson
9%
Tom Burgess
9%
Jarrod Sammut
7%
Daniel Addy
9%
Jason Crookes
9%
Kyle Briggs
3%
Liam McAvoy
6%
Karl Pryce
4%
Phil Joseph
1%

Total votes : 490

bullboy1997 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Just wondering who everyone wants to see next year and the players that have had there chance and should go.
Bull Mania User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Elima & Manuokafos are number 1 priority for me.

Then i'd sing Burgess, Donaldson (still got potential) Ainscough deserves a new deal (We need depth and have squad continiutity) Same reason i'd sign Hargreaves up.

I'd choose Manuokafoa over Sammut, but if Purtell has to retire then id give Sammut a new deal. But i really hope to see Purtell in a Bulls shirt again.

Im tempted by Walker. If he can stay fit towards the back end of the season, i'd give him a shot at a new contract. Undecided on Briggs or Jefferies. Sign Mcavoy as he is a youngster coming through

Elima - long term
Manuokafoa - long term
Burgess - Long term
Donaldson - 2 years
Hargreaves - 2 years
Shaun Ainscough - 2 years
Liam Mcavoy - 2 years
Jason Crookes - 2 years
Danny Addy - 2 years.

Undecided on Briggs, Jefferies & Walker.

I think its important we don't have too big a turn over, just make small changes to improve year on a year.
bullboy1997 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Walker? are you being serious? he is constantly injured and when he does play barely makes an impact.
Bulls4Champs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Keep, BJ, Elima, Hargreaves, MnM, Donno, Addy, Burgess, Crookes, McAvoy, Pryce
YOU CAN'T STOP A BULL WHEN HE'S MADE UP HIS MIND!
Roofaldo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

So, how many times ARE you going to start the same thread?
When you're a Bradford fan there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Unfortunately it's usually an oncoming train
bfdbull1979 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Keep..
Jeffries
Elima
Hargreaves
Ainscough
Donaldson
Burgess
Sammut
Addy
Pryce

Gone for Sammut over Manase, simply because IMO the team played better when he and Jeffries were in the halves together...Gale would have to make a massive improvement for me to change my mind.

Pryce for me would get the extention only if Potter couldn't find a replacement on the wing, If Crookes doesn't go to Hull then let Pryce go.
Bradford Till I Die!!!
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Bit hard to comment until we know what the future holds. If we survive but need to cut costs then maybe expect Sibbit, Walker, Ainy staying and some of the higher paid players like Elima etc leaving. If we are building a team to challenge for play offs then we need to be looking at better quality players than the above.
Nothus User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I think there needs to be some serious consideration as to available replacements, depending on who we let go. It looks like Wigan have snapped up Matty Smith, so that's one option already gone if we are to let Sammut go.
I'm still not convinced that Kyle Briggs is good enough for SL, another season at Fev won't really have progressed his skill set any more than it was already.
But then if we keep Jarrod and let Nas go, we need another prop. So it all depends on who MP has lined up to replace whoever we get rid of.

More importantly, we need to get a new deal for Potter sorted before we start considering the players imo.
Highlander Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Speed is of the essence. Contracts started to be arranged a couple of weeks ago and are usually sorted by the end of the month. Other clubs have been quite open about making offers to our best 16 &17yo's as they know we are strapped for cash.
bfdbull1979 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

[
More importantly, we need to get a new deal for Potter sorted before we start considering the players imo.[/quote]

Toatally agree!!!
Bradford Till I Die!!!
Next