LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1782 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours thread.

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:32 pm
St pete User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

The Chair Maker wrote:
Wire or Wigan?
Would be interesting if it was Wigan considering they got rid of him a few years ago.

hope its not Saints.

Looking at Wigan, people seem to think they will have masses of leeway on the cap with Lima, finch, Leuluai and Carmont leaving, however for all we know Sam Tomkins salary may be getting a mega salary boost next season as part of his new deal. Hence there may not be as much cap space free for Wigan as some people may think.

As for Wingers i cant think of any that i would imagine us getting other than perhaps Ben Jones bishop who is out of favour at Leeds. However he isnt that good a player. Pretty quick but not much else.

I can't honestly remember, he was telling me all the latest transfer news and gossip while we was in a crowd of people.

It's defo not saints!
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 pm
A unknown superstar User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

St pete wrote:
I was also told today that Danny Tickle has been offered a massive massive deal at another super league club (can't think who).

I think we talking ridiculous money

It's Widnes.
"You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start".
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm
St pete User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

A unknown superstar wrote:
It's Widnes.

I don't think it is ya know, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it's Widnes.

Apparently will be one of highest paid players in super league.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 pm
A unknown superstar User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

There was talk on our board (Hull) that he wants to move closer to Wigan due to his kids been with his ex wife apparently and that Widnes have made a massive bid for him. Also been told that Tickle had asked for a release with regards to his kids again. But he has been told that he won't be granted a release so he will stay next season aswell but he won't renew with us.
"You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start".
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 am
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Saints to confirm the signing of Jordan Turner by the end of the week.
:CROWN: RLFans.com Soccer Prediction League Champion 2011/2012 :CROWN:

The Christie - please donate

Greatest headline ever?
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 am
Offside Monkey User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

SL website says Finch is going back to Aus at the end of the year.
[quote="Saddened!"]Yeah, we'll win easy. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit 50.[/quote]
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:18 am
J20 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

St pete wrote:
I don't think it is ya know, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it's Widnes.

Apparently will be one of highest paid players in super league.

I'm also led to believe Widnes have been beat in the chase for Tickle (providing Hull accept an offer). Thought it was from Saints but maybe not.

P.s. we are linked with Meli and Clough from you guys too.
This isn't a sleeping giant, it's a giant! Denis Betts Nov 2010

Twitter: @JoeyViking
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am
Dux User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Liam Watts has been given permission to talk to other clubs despite having 18 months left on his contract, and may even be available for an immediate transfer, according to the Hull Daily Mail. Worth a look?
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 am
Offside Monkey User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Dux wrote:
Liam Watts has been given permission to talk to other clubs despite having 18 months left on his contract, and may even be available for an immediate transfer, according to the Hull Daily Mail. Worth a look?

Perhaps. He sounds like he needs a good influence to sharpen him up, but an impressive player. He also has a bit of fire in his belly, which I like and he's britsh talent, which is always preferrable.
[quote="Saddened!"]Yeah, we'll win easy. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit 50.[/quote]
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 am
Carlos Alberto User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

J20 wrote:
I'm also led to believe Widnes have been beat in the chase for Tickle (providing Hull accept an offer). Thought it was from Saints but maybe not.

P.s. we are linked with Meli and Clough from you guys too.

You can have Meli. Keep your goddam dirty fingers off Clough though!
Tweet from @martinoffiah 23/08/2011: 'Must admit i did love watching Saints- Cunningham Joynt Longy Tommy then Leon, last classic RL team ever'. Even the dark side can't help but love the rebellion.
PreviousNext