PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - rumours going around

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 pm
Ferdy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

rhino2009 wrote:
He has but I was following what GH said in YEP that some players may leave even if under contract if not performing.

Not 100% sure I believe his little threat. We don't appear to spend money on transfer fees let alone paying off contracts. It gives me less confidence in the signing and player recruitment. Rather than articles like this in the YEP rather he didn't renew some of these contracts
If your not cheating, your not trying. Barrie Mcdermott
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:11 pm
Charlie Sheen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Ferdy wrote:
Not 100% sure I believe his little threat. We don't appear to spend money on transfer fees let alone paying off contracts. It gives me less confidence in the signing and player recruitment. Rather than articles like this in the YEP rather he didn't renew some of these contracts

We spent money to bring Hardaker in.
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 pm
Ferdy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Charlie Sheen wrote:
We spent money to bring Hardaker in.

We do spend some money but we don't appear to have a bottomless pit that other teams do like Wire.
I can't see us paying off players contracts and then signing other players.
If your not cheating, your not trying. Barrie Mcdermott
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 pm
A-Fire-Inside User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

rhino2009 wrote:
I don't know how credible these in's and out's are

Very credible...until the alarm clock went off and the OP woke up!
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Wigg'n Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I'd take all what the OP has said with a pinch of salt. He wants Ben Jeffries to replace Finch at Wigan FFS! :)
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 pm
MjM User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Wigg'n wrote:
I'd take all what the OP has said with a pinch of salt. He wants Ben Jeffries to replace Finch at Wigan FFS! :)
I would hope everyone has twigged the OP makes all his stuff up - although some seem to be giving him credibility which is curious. As he appears to be a Hudds fan perhaps he'd be better off focussing on the demise of his own club... Crabtree to St Helens the next stage of the exodus?
Let all the doubters keep doubting and those who believe keep believing.

We’re only interested in those in the bubble. Anyone who wants to come in the bubble, you can come in.

But you’ve got to keep believing.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:26 pm
rhino2009 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

MjM wrote:
I would hope everyone has twigged the OP makes all his stuff up - although some seem to be giving him credibility which is curious. As he appears to be a Hudds fan perhaps he'd be better off focussing on the demise of his own club... Crabtree to St Helens the next stage of the exodus?

A lot of rumours are made up and it was obvious that some names didn't quite fit but he had done some research and you never know!
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 pm
rhino2009 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Zeru tackle.com are saying thar Newcastle Knights have notified other clubs of the avaiability of centres Junior Sa'u and Wes Naiqama. I liked Sa'u when he played for NZ, could either of them improve us if Hardaker moves to fullback? They can also play in other positions and Sa'u is only 25.

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/knights-sh ... lubs-6145/
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:21 pm
D4mo78 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I'd love to see Daryl Powell back. He'd be motivated to finish off what he started, he'd give youth a chance, and he has more tactical awareness than we've seen in 4 seasons.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

leek123 wrote:
moore wants out after he was promised to be in the 1st 17 most weeks.Hed walk into the trinity 17

Erm no he wouldnt he walked outof our 17 to go to the Crus good luck you need it next week :wink:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
PreviousNext