PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Westwood out

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Westwood out

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:22 pm
wire-till-i-die Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

according to deano g on the goon board hes not as good as harrison hansen haha , the moron also states that wigan have the edge on warrington at the moment
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm
Builth Wells Wire User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It's 10 years on june 22nd since he was signed from Wakefield.
Wigan Peer wrote:
I'm sure it would have been a wonderful game if the glamorous "Cup kings" were there... Sadly, you were not, and the RL world had to make do with second rate teams and a second rate match...
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 pm
golborne64 Stevo's Armpit

Going to see the 'other' BOSS on that day ME :-)

Bruce Springsteen at the Etihad - bring it on
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm
RLIMR Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

wire-till-i-die wrote:
according to deano g on the goon board hes not as good as harrison hansen haha , the moron also states that wigan have the edge on warrington at the moment

He's right, Wigan do have the edge on us at the moment. But he is very wrong about Hansen, good player though he is, never in a million years is he better that Westwood.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 pm
TF and the wire Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Is that the same Hansen who regularly gets put on his backside when we play them. I've never seen anyone do that to our Benny.
One of the cave dwelling queuers.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Teessidewire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

RLIMR wrote:
He's right, Wigan do have the edge on us at the moment. But he is very wrong about Hansen, good player though he is, never in a million years is he better that Westwood.

Have a good read about what he actually says. Deano G, the Pie's Prince of Pomposity.
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm
ScouseWire User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Overall wigan probably do have a slight edge over us but when we play them I don't what happens we raise ourselves to a level of intensity that we don't get to against anyone else or we drag them in to our style of offloading and then they struggle to cope
The Wire and Tranmere Rovers you can't go wrong
Rogues Gallery wrote:

A very good friend of mine always uses this line.

"If Saints were playing for my life, I'd still want them to lose"
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 pm
Les Boyd User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Super Ben has been granted a testimonial for his services. He deserves EVERY penny that he gets.
Previous