faxfan27 Stevo's Armpit

Keighley 14-20 Halifax
ATT: 1360
MOM: S Barlow
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 pm
bentleyman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Leyther_Matt wrote:
Expecting an absolute humdinger, fancy 'Fax will pinch it. A Leyth delegation will be there to keep an eye on you all ;)

Please dont tell me Frank will be in attendence,he will only drone on about how much beer i owe him :roll:
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:04 pm
Leyther_Matt User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

bentleyman wrote:
Please dont tell me Frank will be in attendence,he will only drone on about how much beer i owe him :roll:

I hope not, he's still not happy about the last time he came in the car with me (Fax-Keighley game on Boxing Day) and I dropped him off at Prestwich so I could get to the Warrington-Widnes game in time for kick off :lol:
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:29 pm
faxlad66 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

griff1998 wrote:
:EH:

Jeez, that's a good rate for any side, let alone one in Div 2. :?

We did it against Fev recently so why not? Although the conditions on Sunday are forcast rain!
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm
faxlad66 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

andrew aspinall wrote:
Hi faxlad66, myself and 4 other cougar fans are doing a charity walk in July,www.walkforestelle.co.uk ,we were wondering if we could join you for last two miles or so from the ground bringing 2 great rugby communities together,what time roughly will you be passing the crossroads pub at top of Halifax road? Thankyou I look forward to a reply.

Hi Andrew, im taking part in the walk but i dont know which route we are taking. The event has been organised by Neil Pidgeon and im sure Neil and the rest of us would be delighted to have you guys along.
Neils number is 07725189082 which he has openly placed on this forum so im assuming that he will be happy for me to pass his number to you for further details.

Thanks for your assistance and interest.

Peter.
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm
Norman Bates User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Too close to call but depending on how the reffing goes I think Keefley to win by 6-8.
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:24 pm
griff1998 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

faxlad66 wrote:
We did it against Fev recently so why not? Although the conditions on Sunday are forecast rain!

Answered your own question there ......
Sheffield Eagles - Back to Back National Champions 2012 and 2013 !!
Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 pm
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Mrs Hudd-Shay says Cougars 18v30 Fax.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:39 pm
The Dors User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Does anybody really want to watch Keighley hold us down - sorry - "control the play the ball speed" for 80 minutes? If the ref lets them get away with it they could take the spoils, if not then then we'll easily be piggybacked down field. JD reckons they only need to close down Penky to beat us but as he's doubtful then it's as good as a Cougars win according to him so there's no point in going :wink:
@sjdors
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm
spanishbob User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Hudd-Shay wrote:
Mrs Hudd-Shay says Cougars 18v30 Fax.

Not a bad prediction from Mrs.
PreviousNext