PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Daunting Trip to Huddersfield (ala Catalan Board)

Board index Super League Hull KR - theprideofeasthull.co.uk Daunting Trip to Huddersfield (ala Catalan Board)

gingerspice Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Great post tho that bob I'd agree with that
Big Dave HKR Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I think we will probably get beat on monday as Huddersfield are due a win and when this is the case with any team, we seem to be the next fixture. What I do like is our never say die atitude and is something I commented on earlier in the season and one thing that needed changing from previous years was once we went 18 points down 40+ would follow without a fight, we now at least give it a go till the end whilst playing better attacking rugby.

We may have been 'lucky' in some peoples eyes to win the last two games from such a distance but I suppose they also viewed as being unlucky against Bradford earlier in the year. I am hoping for a Rovers victory not epecting one yet I have said that the last two weeks.
Jake the Peg Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

His Bobness wrote:
OK I'll mention Hull FC again for you then.

Huddersfield have wiped the floor with Hull FC not once but twice this season. Not just in Super League but in the challenge cup too.

Hull FC have also been crushed by Wigan on their own ground. They have an owner who has been sacked by Hull City and who cries to the RFL when they get beat by Rovers.

Can't think of anything else about them, hang on they have fans who love to come on a Hull KR forum. Have I missed anything?

hudds didn't wipe the floor with Hull at the galpharm. HTH
SirStan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Pjhoe wrote:
Thats nearly everything I think , oh wait you forgot were still above you in the league

Just like up to round 26 2011. How did that go for you?
Raggytash wrote: We truly have become the worst fans in Super League. Give me 5k decent people at Boulevard compared to the horde of arseholes we have now.
SirStan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

His Bobness wrote:
Rovers have a decent team and a very, very good coach. Slowly things are coming together, the progress graph has not had a uniform incline, nor will it have. If we lose away on Monday to a quality Huddersfield team I dare say the doubters will be back out in force. The good thing is we have progressed to a point where people give us a genuine chance away to Huddersfield a team who has wiped the floor twice with Hull FC this season, at home & away, in the league & in the cup.

Not here, but then I'm a natural pessimist.

I think the fact that anyone thinks we have a chance has more to do with Huddersfield's form than our own. As Sandra quite rightly summarised, we will get dry bummed.
Raggytash wrote: We truly have become the worst fans in Super League. Give me 5k decent people at Boulevard compared to the horde of arseholes we have now.
MrPhilb User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Jake the Peg wrote:
wonder how many would be calling for sandy's head had he not got very lucky in the last 2 games?

How did he get lucky?

Do games only last for 80 minutes when he is coaching?
HULL KINGSTON ROVERS is my religion, Craven Park is my church and Michael Dobson is my God
MrPhilb User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

His Bobness wrote:
OK I'll mention Hull FC again for you then.

Huddersfield have wiped the floor with Hull FC not once but twice this season. Not just in Super League but in the challenge cup too.

Hull FC have also been crushed by Wigan on their own ground. They have an owner who has been sacked by Hull City and who cries to the RFL when they get beat by Rovers.

Can't think of anything else about them, hang on they have fans who love to come on a Hull KR forum. Have I missed anything?

You forgot to mention the full page article in the Hull Daily Mail crying about injuries followed by the quote "but we aren't crying about injuries"
HULL KINGSTON ROVERS is my religion, Craven Park is my church and Michael Dobson is my God
EL CAMO User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Jake the Peg wrote:
hudds didn't wipe the floor with Hull at the galpharm. HTH

No, not at all. Just stopped you from scoring a single try.
Rally round the Robins!

Voice Of Reason wrote:
I Agree that Hull FC players LOST this game once again....but don't ingnore what the SMIRKIN scumbag GANSON influence had on our own downfall.
He's a deceiving cheating little fat little fcker who will go onto turn us over at every little chance.
Broadhurst's Fist User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

In an effort for some immediate credibility I will have a stab at a score prediction Huds 28 KR 30. It's a long shot I know, but I could live off this first post for the next year if it comes off. I'm off to tart up my profile with something witty!
I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle
Jake the Peg Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

EL CAMO wrote:
No, not at all. Just stopped you from scoring a single try.

4 points in it with just over 10 minutes to go. Closer than you were to us with 14 minutes left at etihad
PreviousNext