PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Exiles expense

Board index RLFANS MAIN The Virtual Terrace Exiles expense

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm
OmneFC Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

The cheap season ticket offers just devalue the game in the long run IMHO

once people are used to only paying £100 for a season ticket they will hardly be happy to go back to paying full price.

Look at Pizza Express for example (tenuous but bear with me), hardly anyone goes there without a voucher these days
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 am
Goochie User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

leek123 wrote:
who are you the guy that prices the tickets??????? the pricing structure is dog turd

How much should an international match cost then?
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 am
WersYourMylerGone User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Fair enough price for me to see an International in a top quality stadium. You pay more to stand without a roof in some places.
Never get too cocky

Beeston_Loiner wrote:
I'll go for Warrington are SH1T3! and Leeds are gonna make 'em look silly like we do to all the Pretenders in Finals..... 64th Minute when the Pressure starts to tell on the Useless TW@!

Bring on the Final!

Leeds 6 Wire 30
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 am
JB Down Under User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

A buy one get one half price two game deal would have been a good idea.

Not convinced 1 or2 pounds difference is a motivator for going or staying at home.
WEST COAST PIRATES
Coming to get you 2015!
[url]http://westcoastpirates.com.au[/url]
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 am
jonny the leyther User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

If you don't think the product matches the price, don't pay it.

I'll be there.
Chorlton RL wrote- "Jonny, for me you hold the mantle of most sensible poster on the VT"
...............................................................................................................................................
Yed wrote: "He's like a Kevin Penny on steroids except he's good too"
...............................................................................................................................................
"What? What have I said now?" - Starbug 2013
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:04 am
Meefy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Why is rugby league being compared to various takeaway pizza outlets all of a sudden? Are after some freebies or summat?
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 pm
tristram Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Goochie wrote:
How much should an international match cost then?

An England trial game an 'international'? You are kidding, right ;)
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 am
Odem User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

littlerich wrote:
This is what happens when you sell cheap season tickets for SL matches. Johnny-come-lately fan can't get his head round paying £20 to watch a Rugby League match.

Bradford and Huddersfield have got a real problem in the sense that they can't ever go back without shedding those cheapo fans because they're never going to pay what a Rugby League game is actually worth. These clubs have cheapened the game.

Cheap tickets like that would only work in the long run if you increased the demand to larger than the capacity.
Dropkick Murphy..we actually saw and heard a mass of bouncing and scarf and flag waving to Dale Cavese that drowned out anything we could muster.. It stopped us singing our own celebratory songs, it died out seconds later when we accepted we couldn't be heard over the Wigan lot
Celebrations muted from us, job done from them. Most fans who slag them off are jealous their own club's support is nowhere near that good
-
sally cinnamon..Why not discuss Wigan? It's a rugby league message board. Wigan are the most famous brand in rugby league
-
Tre Cool..Saints fans are hopeless unless it's a cup final or grand final. Wigan fans are so much more loyal and passionate
-
the flying biscuit..Wires havent been massively succesful over the years, but I've spoke to Brian Bevan And he spoke to me and i wouldnt swap that for Wigans History, ever
-
Ande..on the TV i could only hear the Wigan fans with about 10 to go
-
Saint94..Every team is in your feckin shadow, we all know
-
FIOS
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:21 am
adelaide-giant.no9 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

just_browny wrote:
Why do so many West Yorkshire folk think rugby should be free?

because we have very deep pockets and very short arms :SHHH:
ALL GAVE SOME.. SOME GAVE ALL...

Blue noses are born, Not manufactured. We do not choose, We are the chosen. Those who don't understand, Don't matter. Those who understand, Need no explanation ..
W.A T.P

RANGERS will rise again

winner of the Wakefield Trinity challenge cup tipping comp 2012....YNBTG
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:33 pm
littlerich User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: 'Fax fan in Stockport: The jewel in the ring of Manchester

Gotta feel sorry for the Giants fans tonight. £5.30 down the toilet. Coulda stayed at home and enjoyed a 12“ thin crust.

Ah well.
PreviousNext