PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Manchester Massacre

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 am
walter bishop User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Top Saint wrote:
Point 1. That's the sort of comment I'd expect from a Primary school child.

Point 2. We live in a constitutional Monarchy in which the constitution give anyone the right to free speech. Please get you're facts right.

Point 3. No-one on here has yet to give a counter argument to which I could not answer. Therefore my arguments are not stupid, however, you appear to be stupid because when you begin to lose an argument you resort to insults.

Point 4. I really don't give a monkeys who you are either. I have worked in factories for 30 years so a few verbals don't bother me in the slightest. You have probably never worked in an environment, If at all, where a few insults are part of the working day. I have a nicely sized pair thank you, and skin as thick as a rhino so please feel free to throw insults around. I will happily throw them back with interest. Now go back to class.

And I thought you lot didn't like Wiganers.

:lol: :lol:
The only thing better than a cow is a human! Unless you need milk. Then you really need a cow.

Dr. Walter Bishop: [on the phone with Peter Bishop] Hello Peter, this is me, your father, Walter Bishop.
Peter Bishop: Thank you Walter. I know who you are.
Dr. Walter Bishop: Excellent...
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 am
Webbo User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation.
Entertaining stuff....

On the subject of free speech (whether constitutional, notional, whatever), surely if one person exercises their freedom to express an opinion, everyone else has a similar freedom to comment on that person's opinion in whatever manner they see fit, whether agreeably or otherwise.
Hello again
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm
Top Saint User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Webbo wrote:
Entertaining stuff....

On the subject of free speech (whether constitutional, notional, whatever), surely if one person exercises their freedom to express an opinion, everyone else has a similar freedom to comment on that person's opinion in whatever manner they see fit, whether agreeably or otherwise.

Agreed. It's that this Mod spits his dummy out when anyone 'DARES TO DISAGREE WITH HIM'
A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood. - George S. Patton

In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity. - Winston Churchill

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. - General Douglas MacArthur

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm
No1 Saint User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Back in the badlands of the metropolitan borough of Wigoon
Top Saint wrote:
Agreed. It's that this Mod spits his dummy out when anyone 'DARES TO DISAGREE WITH HIM'

As you say though, freedom of speech would allow him to disagree with you , in whatever way he likes.

Also he isnt a mod technically he is a site admin so more super mod. :wink:
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:06 pm
bewareshadows User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Well this mod is closing the thread down as we have moved way off topic. Not sure where it all went wrong but time to put ones pencils back in ones boxes.
Previous