WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - NEW DEAL | Muizz Mustapha - Expires: 2020

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com NEW DEAL | Muizz Mustapha - Expires: 2020

Posted by Frosties. on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 pm
Frosties. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 62
Rep Position: 69th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 4

The Biffs Back wrote:
Olly Wilson from the Bulls is a cracking player and he was certainly hitting hard.
I also liked the look of Widnes' back rower Sam Walters who IMO was the best player on the field in the first half before he went off injured

I thought after the game that I wouldn't mind both of these kids at the Rhinos,especially as they are playing for non SL sides at present

Franklin Pele was the giant Aussie that targeted Muiz with a few bell ringers,and has already been mentioned Muiz just went back for more.

Muiz had a wow of a game for Yorkshire against the Aussies and he was like a Kamikaze pilot with absolutely no care what so ever for his body.

I love to see young and talented footy players but I also love to see raw boned kids that are full off F#ck and love to get stuck into the rough stuff and that is Muiz.

I’ll be very surprised if Wilson is still at Bradford Bulls in 2020. He is out of contract at the end of the season and I reckon near enough every SL club will be looking at him.
Posted by Bullseye on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:25 pm
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 335
Rep Position: 4th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 392

Frosties. wrote:
I’ll be very surprised if Wilson is still at Bradford Bulls in 2020. He is out of contract at the end of the season and I reckon near enough every SL club will be looking at him.

Given James Bentley's experience I don't think he'll move unless he has a genuine chance of playing 1st team SL rugby. Why move if you're going to be playing dual reg anyway?

As it is he's a bit raw at the moment. Let's see how he develops this season. He's down the pecking order at Bradford at the moment and the Championship is a very physical league. I think he's at least a couple of years away from SL rugby.
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
Posted by Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:45 am
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 43
Rep Position: 88th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 4

Bullseye wrote:
Given James Bentley's experience I don't think he'll move unless he has a genuine chance of playing 1st team SL rugby. Why move if you're going to be playing dual reg anyway?

As it is he's a bit raw at the moment. Let's see how he develops this season. He's down the pecking order at Bradford at the moment and the Championship is a very physical league. I think he's at least a couple of years away from SL rugby.

He's always impressed me when uve seen him but you are right. There's no need to rush him through.
Posted by chapylad on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:35 am
chapylad Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 37
Rep Position: 94th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Sam Walters from Widnes (I think) played well and would be worth keeping an eye on him too.
Don`t know much about him but he looked good and on a par with Trout.
Posted by KaeruJim on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 am
KaeruJim User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 118th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

chapylad wrote:
Sam Walters from Widnes (I think) played well and would be worth keeping an eye on him too.
Don`t know much about him but he looked good and on a par with Trout.

To be honest I was pretty happy with the Leeds contingent in the Yorkshire game and the England game, we can't have many complaints. The 16s are looking very good also. With regards to Mustapha though it will be interesting to see which position he ends up in. He's a bit short, so he either bulks up a la McDermott/Fleary/Leuluai and becomes a stocky prop, or he keeps his pace and wide running in the back row. His attitude in the field is brilliant though, very aggressive, very tough.
Previous