WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Luke gale
Re: Luke gale
Post Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:19 pm
Posted by Shifty Cat on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:19 pm
Shifty Cat User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 106
Rep Position: 31st / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm
Posts: 5029
bellycouldtackle wrote:
I am personally delighted that a Cas player is injured I hope they all get injured in pre season, that they lose every match, that they go bankrupt, that the towns pox epidemic becomes public knowledge and has to be quarantined for ever, that the massive drug problem , benefit fraud, rampant incest problem, theft from food banks so they can spend their disability benefit on Special Brew and cigs are brought to the National attention so that Box can no longer hide these issues by doling out Tax payers money to the keep it hidden.

Image
Re: Luke gale
Post Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 pm
Posted by wakefieldwall on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 pm
wakefieldwall Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 81st / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm
Posts: 813
bellycouldtackle wrote:
I am personally delighted that a Cas player is injured I hope they all get injured in pre season, that they lose every match, that they go bankrupt, that the towns pox epidemic becomes public knowledge and has to be quarantined for ever, that the massive drug problem , benefit fraud, rampant incest problem, theft from food banks so they can spend their disability benefit on Special Brew and cigs are brought to the National attention so that Box can no longer hide these issues by doling out Tax payers money to the keep it hidden.


Close the post of the year competition :lol: :lol: :lol:
What would a Cockney know about rugby league?
Re: Luke gale
Post Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm
Posted by Manuel on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm
Manuel Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 106th / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 357
I read that again humming the tune of duelling banjos
Re: Luke gale
Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 am
Posted by Parkside Freddie on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 am
Parkside Freddie Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 11
Rep Position: 103rd / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 4:21 pm
Posts: 153
I have a feeling Wakey might get their first win against Cas in many years this season.
Re: Luke gale
Post Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:12 pm
Posted by Upanunder on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:12 pm
Upanunder Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 59th / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 738
Am I getting BS messages about Cas in Lanzarote
Coming from the same dimebar that sent me Hardakers p155 up confession via a Brett Ferres voice recording.... :roll:
Re: Luke gale
Post Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:04 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:04 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 14
Rep Position: 100th / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 205
Upanunder wrote:
Am I getting BS messages about Cas in Lanzarote
Coming from the same dimebar that sent me Hardakers p155 up confession via a Brett Ferres voice recording.... :roll:


A scrap between Roberts and Massey? Masseys nose ending up broken is what I’ve been told
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Luke gale
Post Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:51 pm
Posted by Upanunder on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:51 pm
Upanunder Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 59th / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 738
Dunno, I've got jaw not nose
I've got Powell and Milner, Clare and Minikin, and somebody nearly in the slammer...lol

might all be bollox, you know how the Cas lot like a tale
Re: Luke gale
Post Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:02 am
Posted by Willzay on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:02 am
Willzay User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 330
Rep Position: 2nd / 77,374

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 7904
As good as a coach Powell is, I can't think of any misdemeanours our current players have got into under Chester.

There were Scott Moore I suppose but he's a loose cannon.
The Troll Collective :

Jean Capdouze

Sir Kevin Sinfield

Lebron James
Re: Luke gale
Post Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 am
Posted by snowie on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 am
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 119
Rep Position: 25th / 77,374

Quiz Score: 232

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 18572
Willzay wrote:
As good as a coach Powell is, I can't think of any misdemeanours our current players have got into under Chester.

There were Scott Moore I suppose but he's a loose cannon.
:SHHH:
Re: Luke gale
Post Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:45 am
Posted by snowie on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:45 am
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 119
Rep Position: 25th / 77,374

Quiz Score: 232

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 18572
TheDreadnought wrote:
A scrap between Roberts and Massey? Masseys nose ending up broken is what I’ve been told
nearly, love rumours when its not your team, apparently Massey was the peace maker between Roberts and Milner and he came off worse for wear, told Milner was goading Roberts and he took acceptation to it

Powell not a happy bunny
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1873, BarnsleyGull, bellycouldtackle, coco the fullback, gastric band, Little Leons Dad, LyndsayGill, Manuel, Overground, PopTart, Sandal Cat, TheDreadnought, Trin3195, TrinityIHC, wakeytrin, Yahoo [Bot] and 144 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,834,4971,40277,3744,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 31st Jan 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
ST. HELENS
Fri 1st Feb 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
HULL FC
Fri 1st Feb 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
SALFORD
Fri 1st Feb 19:45
SLXXIV
CASTLEFORD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sat 2nd Feb 17:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sun 3rd Feb 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
TOULOUSE
Sun 3rd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
BARROW RAIDERS
Sun 3rd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 3rd Feb 15:00
 CH
ROCHDALE
v
DEWSBURY RAMS
Sun 3rd Feb 15:00
 CH
SHEFFIELD
v
SWINTON LIONS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)