WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity - 19:45:00

Posted by Cokey on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,216

Quiz Score: 0

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
It wasn't a try but Thaler had to give it such are the ridiculous video ref protocols: on-field ref makes a guess and despite pretty convincing evidence video ref can't be absolutely positive the guess was wrong. It's madness.

Spot on.
Posted by Pat Bateman on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 am
Pat Bateman User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Lebron James wrote:
Leeds fans complaining about the ref when their captain was one for 10 years

Regards

King James

:lol:
DONT TOUCH THE WATCH
Posted by Towns88 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 am
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,216

I was shocked when wakefield fan Ben Thaler gave wakefield a very dubious try with 9 minutes to go. :lol:
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by Tricky2309 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:09 am
Tricky2309 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,216

Quiz Score: 56

Towns88 wrote:
I was shocked when wakefield fan Ben Thaler gave wakefield a very dubious try with 9 minutes to go. :lol:

Such a fan he took an absolute age to award it even though it was sent up as a try and despite Leeds fans protestations it was not an obvious no try
Posted by Towns88 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:24 am
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,216

Tricky2309 wrote:
Such a fan he took an absolute age to award it even though it was sent up as a try and despite Leeds fans protestations it was not an obvious no try

Hey, I wasn't complaining ! Yeah he had to take his time, certainly wasn't cut and dry !
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by caslad75 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:28 am
caslad75 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 9
Rep Position: 26th / 77,216

I don't think it was a try, looked a knock on to me. However, sent up as a try so it had to be given as not enough evidence to overturn the on field decision. If the 'try/no try' farce wasn't in place then it probably would have been turned down. In a non SKY game it probably would have been given. So, a 50/50 call that went in Wakefields favour. They've had their share of 50/50's going against them in SKY games recently and also blatant decisions not even looked at. I think, on reflection, a draw was about the right result. It certainly now makes for interesting times ahead - anyone from 6th down can still end up in the Middle 8's :shock:
Posted by JonnoTheGreat on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:51 am
JonnoTheGreat Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I see Wakey fans are all over this site and plus the Super League Facebook page and other RL pages doing their usual cryarsing of blaming the ref when they don't win.

I think we'll soon hear the usual paranoid tripe about there being a so-called 'RFL conspiracy' against them getting into the top four.

When they were getting a few results early season against the poorer sides of SL, their fans were hilariously asking on their site 'are we a big club again?'. Now they a scrambling just to secure a place in the top eight.

They are the true 'bitters' of rugby league. With that excuse for a stadium they should count themselves extremely lucky they actually in Super League playing top clubs like Leeds, Saints etc.
Posted by Tricky2309 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:55 am
Tricky2309 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,216

Quiz Score: 56

JonnoTheGreat wrote:
I see Wakey fans are all over this site and plus the Super League Facebook page and other RL pages doing their usual cryarsing of blaming the ref when they don't win.

I think we'll soon here the usual paranoid tripe about there being a so-called 'RFL conspiracy' against them getting into the top four.

When they were getting a few results early season against the poorer sides of SL, their fans were hilariously asking on their site 'are we a big club again?'. Now they a scrambling just to secure a place in the top eight.

They are the true 'bitters' of rugby league. With that excuse for a stadium they should count themselves extremely lucky they actually in Super League playing top clubs like Leeds, Saints etc.

And you don’t sound bitter at all!
Posted by PopTart on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:41 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 6th / 77,216

JonnoTheGreat wrote:

I think we'll soon hear the usual paranoid tripe about there being a so-called 'RFL conspiracy' against them getting into the top four.

I've seen you post that before. Did no one bite last time?
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Posted by wrencat1873 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:42 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 34
Rep Position: 5th / 77,216

JonnoTheGreat wrote:

When they were getting a few results early season against the poorer sides of SL, their fans were hilariously asking on their site 'are we a big club again?'. Now they a scrambling just to secure a place in the top eight..

The raw nerve that I touch still seems really sore, shall I call an ambulance for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext