WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 19 - man squad for Saturday against Hull

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com 19 - man squad for Saturday against Hull

19 - man squad for Saturday against Hull
Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:11 am
Posted by Ashton Bears on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:11 am
Ashton Bears User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 999
Location: Around the three Sisters
Wigan Warriors today announce the 19-man squad for this week’s Betfred Super League game against Hull FC.
Liam Marshall is fit again following illness whilst Taulima Tautai and Ben Flower are also named in the squad after withdrawing last week due to minor injuries.

Craig Mullen, a late call-up last week, retains his place in the squad. Callum Field also comes into the 19.

Liam Farrell is unavailable after rolling his ankle at Wakefield last week, Josh Woods drops out.

Wigan Warriors 19-Man Squad
John Bateman, Tony Clubb, Tom Davies, Morgan Escaré, Callum Field, Ben Flower, Oliver Gildart, Gabe Hamlin, Willie Isa, Tommy Leuluai, Liam Marshall, Craig Mullen, Romain Navarette, Sean O’Loughlin, Sam Powell, Dan Sarginson, Taulima Tautai, Sam Tomkins & George Williams.
Posted by Wilde 3 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:16 pm
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6050
Houghton and Kelly back in the squad for Hull, meaning we may move Connor back to centre

1. Jamie Shaul
2. Bureta Faraimo
3. Carlos Tuimavave
6. Albert Kelly
8. Scott Taylor
9. Danny Houghton
12. Mark Minichiello
14. Jake Connor
15. Chris Green
17. Danny Washbrook

20. Brad Fash
22. Jez Litten
23. Mickey Paea
24. Jack Logan
25. Jansin Turgut
27. Jack Downs
28. Hakim Miloudi
29. Masi Matongo
35. Liam Harris

I think Turgut and Logan will miss out.

Shaul, Faraimo, Connor, Tuimavave, Miloudi, Kelly, Harris, Taylor, Houghton, Green, Downs, Minichiello, Washy

Subs - Masi, Paea, Fash, Litten
Posted by Bigredwarrior on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:16 am
Bigredwarrior Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 10
Rep Position: 25th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am
Posts: 1592
Ashton Bears wrote:
Wigan Warriors today announce the 19-man squad for this week’s Betfred Super League game against Hull FC.
Liam Marshall is fit again following illness whilst Taulima Tautai and Ben Flower are also named in the squad after withdrawing last week due to minor injuries.

Craig Mullen, a late call-up last week, retains his place in the squad. Callum Field also comes into the 19.

Liam Farrell is unavailable after rolling his ankle at Wakefield last week, Josh Woods drops out.

Wigan Warriors 19-Man Squad
John Bateman, Tony Clubb, Tom Davies, Morgan Escaré, Callum Field, Ben Flower, Oliver Gildart, Gabe Hamlin, Willie Isa, Tommy Leuluai, Liam Marshall, Craig Mullen, Romain Navarette, Sean O’Loughlin, Sam Powell, Dan Sarginson, Taulima Tautai, Sam Tomkins & George Williams.


Field and Mullen to miss out for me.

Tomkins
Davies
Gildart
Sarginson
Marshall
Williams
Powell
Flower
Leuluai
Clubb
Farrell
Bateman
O’Laughlin

Navarette
Tautai
Hamlin
Escare
Posted by Wilde 3 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 am
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6050
Bigredwarrior wrote:
Field and Mullen to miss out for me.

Tomkins
Davies
Gildart
Sarginson
Marshall
Williams
Powell
Flower
Leuluai
Clubb
Farrell
Bateman
O’Laughlin

Navarette
Tautai
Hamlin
Escare


Farrell is injured and not in the squad? Still 8 out for Hull so expecting a Wigan win
Posted by MadDogg on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:40 am
MadDogg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 6783
Location: The Mighty Wigan
Wilde 3 wrote:
Farrell is injured and not in the squad? Still 8 out for Hull so expecting a Wigan win


It will be Isa instead of Farrell.
Posted by JWarriors on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 am
JWarriors Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 619
Wilde 3 wrote:
Farrell is injured and not in the squad? Still 8 out for Hull so expecting a Wigan win


We just lost to a Hull KR side with more injuries than that :lol:
Posted by mean_machine on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 pm
mean_machine Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm
Posts: 264
JWarriors wrote:
We just lost to a Hull KR side with more injuries than that :lol:


sssssh, not allowed to talk about anything but FC injuries this season.
Posted by Bigredwarrior on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 pm
Bigredwarrior Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 10
Rep Position: 25th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am
Posts: 1592
Wilde 3 wrote:
Farrell is injured and not in the squad? Still 8 out for Hull so expecting a Wigan win


Ha, I knew that it was force of habit putting Faz in there. Isa will be there in his place. :BOW:
Posted by Bigredwarrior on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm
Bigredwarrior Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 10
Rep Position: 25th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am
Posts: 1592
I really don’t fancy this one at all. The whole vibe around the club is strange at the minute and a win will go some way to restoring some positivity. Fingers crossed.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Biglad89, Cruncher, exiled Warrior, Froggy, Paul Youane, RichieS, Tricky Dicky, zakooo, Ziggy Stardust and 148 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,749,2011,35276,9074,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 14:00
WSL
YORK W
v
ST HELENS WOMEN
TODAY 14:00
WSL
FEATHERSTONE W
v
WIGAN W
TODAY 14:00
WSL
LEEDS W
v
BRADFORD W
TODAY 15:00
SUPER LEAGUE
WAKEFIELD
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
TODAY 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
TODAY 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
HALIFAX
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
TODAY 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LONDON BRONCOS
v
SWINTON LIONS
TODAY 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
ROCHDALE
v
TOULOUSE
TODAY 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
DONCASTER
TODAY 15:00
 CH ONE
HUNSLET
v
OLDHAM
TODAY 15:00
 CH ONE
KEIGHLEY
v
YORK
TODAY 15:00
 CH ONE
NEWCASTLE
v
COVENTRY BEARS
TODAY 15:00
 CH ONE
WORKINGTON TOWN
v
HEMEL STAGS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)