WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The answer to Sky's commentary problems: Anthony Rea

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace The answer to Sky's commentary problems: Anthony Rea

Posted by Canoeman on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Psychedelic Casual wrote:
You’ve misspelt “misspelt”

Hey cut the guy a break will ya....he is using his second language and I think he is doing pretty good with it.
Good work Jean
Posted by Psychedelic Casual on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:53 am
Psychedelic Casual Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 20
Rep Position: 15th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 1048
Location: Manchester
Canoeman wrote:
Hey cut the guy a break will ya....he is using his second language and I think he is doing pretty good with it.
Good work Jean

I didn’t realise they spoke a different language in Chorley, although, you’d know as you’re from there too you WUM. How can you get away with having so many different usernames? You’re bringing the integrity of this place down to the point where I’m not sure I want to post in the VT anymore.
--- ¡ We are Wire ! ---
Posted by JEAN CAPDOUZE on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:52 am
JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 23rd / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 5393
Location: Carcassonne, France
Psychedelic Casual wrote:
I didn’t realise they spoke a different language in Chorley, although, you’d know as you’re from there too you WUM. How can you get away with having so many different usernames? You’re bringing the integrity of this place down to the point where I’m not sure I want to post in the VT anymore.


Nobody on this forum who posts regularly is from Chorley.

Canoeman is a different person to me, as is Sir Kev and Lebron.

You, like the Leyther tag team, are living in a diabolical fantasy world.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2019!

Avignon for Championship in 2020, Super League in 2021!
Posted by Canoeman on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
Nobody on this forum who posts regularly is from Chorley.

Canoeman is a different person to me, as is Sir Kev and Lebron.

You, like the Leyther tag team, are living in a diabolical fantasy world.

Who is this guy Jean?...is this guy and that crew of goons and thugs from Leigh ALL delusional?
Posted by RoyBoy29 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 pm
RoyBoy29 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 27
Rep Position: 9th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am
Posts: 1261
delusional, NO.

Amazed that you get away with bringing this site down with your multiple user accounts, constant slagging off other teams, the comments you make to deliberatly wind other posters up.

You have been found out to be a troll with multiple usernames on here and yet still keep up the façade, and admin unbelievably let you get away with it.

Not many post here anymore, is it any wonder with a persona like you here making a mockery of yourself and the site.

I strongly suggest you seek some kind of medical help, I am sure you need it.
Irony is represented below.

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
He is not telling the truth. He is talking paranoid rubbish.


Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
You do talk some complete drivel.


Canoeman wrote:
and for our fantastic coach; who is a man of high integrity and doesn't deserve the classless treatment he has received from many on this forum: a real gentleman Rowley is.

Just so you know, Paul Rowley is highly thought of here in Toronto.
Posted by Psychedelic Casual on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:10 pm
Psychedelic Casual Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 20
Rep Position: 15th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 1048
Location: Manchester
RoyBoy29 wrote:
delusional, NO.

Amazed that you get away with bringing this site down with your multiple user accounts, constant slagging off other teams, the comments you make to deliberatly wind other posters up.

You have been found out to be a troll with multiple usernames on here and yet still keep up the façade, and admin unbelievably let you get away with it.

Not many post here anymore, is it any wonder with a persona like you here making a mockery of yourself and the site.

I strongly suggest you seek some kind of medical help, I am sure you need it.

I have a feeling it’s a mod, or a mate of a mod, who has all these accounts. I think they think it’ll keep the place going with loads of topics of debate but he/she is going about it on the wrong way and instead they’re just wumming everyone and enticing people into petty arguments instead of decent debates.
--- ¡ We are Wire ! ---
Posted by RoyBoy29 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:28 pm
RoyBoy29 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 27
Rep Position: 9th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am
Posts: 1261
That is my take on the brothers grimm
Irony is represented below.

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
He is not telling the truth. He is talking paranoid rubbish.


Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
You do talk some complete drivel.


Canoeman wrote:
and for our fantastic coach; who is a man of high integrity and doesn't deserve the classless treatment he has received from many on this forum: a real gentleman Rowley is.

Just so you know, Paul Rowley is highly thought of here in Toronto.
Posted by JEAN CAPDOUZE on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:55 pm
JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 23rd / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 5393
Location: Carcassonne, France
If poster numbers here are in decline -- and I don't know if that is true -- then it is because the Leigh tag team keep aggressively and nastily dominating the discussions.

The group of expansionists, of whom I am one, try to be civil, but we keep getting accused by the Leythers of being the same person using multiple accounts, which admin knows to be not true. I am a Catalans-Toulouse fan, Sir Kev is a Leeds fan, Lebron is a St Helens fan, and Canoeman is a Toronto fan. But we all four support expansion as being for the good of the game. That is upsetting the Leigh fans, because they offer nothing to expansion and feel threatened by it because it potentially leaves them in the Championship. They need to concentrate on less ad hominem attacks, and focus on debating the issues instead.

For the record, I think expansion will bring more money into the game generally, and with some of that extra money we can make the Championship an interesting and more prestigious competition. I look forward to more international teams in the Championship alongside the old heartland teams, even if the international teams are just there to prepare for ascension to Super League.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2019!

Avignon for Championship in 2020, Super League in 2021!
Posted by Cokey on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:33 pm
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 4298
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
If poster numbers here are in decline -- and I don't know if that is true -- then it is because the Leigh tag team keep aggressively and nastily dominating the discussions.

The group of expansionists, of whom I am one, try to be civil, but we keep getting accused by the Leythers of being the same person using multiple accounts, which admin knows to be not true. I am a Catalans-Toulouse fan, Sir Kev is a Leeds fan, Lebron is a St Helens fan, and Canoeman is a Toronto fan. But we all four support expansion as being for the good of the game. That is upsetting the Leigh fans, because they offer nothing to expansion and feel threatened by it because it potentially leaves them in the Championship. They need to concentrate on less ad hominem attacks, and focus on debating the issues instead.

For the record, I think expansion will bring more money into the game generally, and with some of that extra money we can make the Championship an interesting and more prestigious competition. I look forward to more international teams in the Championship alongside the old heartland teams, even if the international teams are just there to prepare for ascension to Super League.



Image
Image
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], pandamonium, Yahoo [Bot], Zulu01 and 86 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,779,03864777,0294,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
SOUTHS
TODAY 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WAKEFIELD
v
ST. HELENS
TOMORROW 09:00
NRL
MANLY
v
GOLD COAST
TOMORROW 10:50
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
PARRAMATTA EELS
TOMORROW 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
CASTLEFORD
v
WARRINGTON
TOMORROW 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
HUDDERSFIELD
v
HULL FC
Sat 18th Aug 06:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
NEWCASTLE
Sat 18th Aug 08:30
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
v
ST GEORGE
Sat 18th Aug 10:30
NRL
CRONULLA
v
NQL COWBOYS
Sat 18th Aug 15:15
 SL8s
SALFORD
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)