WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Kevin Naiqama
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 am
Posted by RuddyScoosers on Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 am
RuddyScoosers Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 338
Location: Sutton, St Helens.
rubber duckie wrote:
Barba turned down that accolade by signing for Saints this time last year. After seemingly already agreeing terms with Wire when an all expenses paid guest at the Magic weekend, Barba sneaked off to meet up with Saints on a couple of occasions.
Instead Roberts is very much the highest earner in SL followed by Sam T then George W.


He utterly rejected you when he got an offer from a bigger and better club. So stop cryarsing and just deal with it.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 am
Posted by caslad75 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 am
caslad75 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 9
Rep Position: 26th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:15 am
Posts: 689
Location: derbyshire
If Naiqama replaces Morgan at Saints, coupled with the return of Walmsley, that makes one hell of a strong side for next season.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm
Posted by wire-flyer on Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm
wire-flyer User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 558
Location: Reebok, 1800ft
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
Regrettably, if Barba stays, then I see St Helens beating Catalans, perhaps at Wembley and probably at Old Trafford in 2019. But with Samuel Tomkins, David Mead, and Anthony Gigot in the Catalans backline, it should still be an exciting pair of encounters.


When was the last time you saw a Championship side playing at Wembley or Old Trafford?
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 12:18 pm
Posted by Lebron James on Fri May 18, 2018 12:18 pm
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 23rd / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1936
Ste100Centurions wrote:
David 'bang average' Mead wants out of the cesspit as although he is just Bang Average he has visions of grandeur & an ambition to win or at least challenge for some silverware ..... therefore Mr Average seeks an exit from the Calamitously Cataclysmic Cowardly Catalans to just about any Club that isn't a laughing stock ....


That rules out Leigh then

Regards

King James
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:
Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm
Posted by homme vaste on Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm
homme vaste User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 14
Rep Position: 21st / 77,258

Quiz Score: 184

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 813
Location: Tomorrowland
Ste100Centurions wrote:
David 'bang average' Mead wants out of the cesspit as although he is just Bang Average he has visions of grandeur & an ambition to win or at least challenge for some silverware ..... therefore Mr Average seeks an exit from the Calamitously Cataclysmic Cowardly Catalans to just about any Club that isn't a laughing stock ....


Yep, he wont be shown to be "bang average" under Powell in 2019.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 3:08 pm
Posted by AS108 on Fri May 18, 2018 3:08 pm
AS108 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Posts: 403
rubber duckie wrote:
Barba turned down that accolade by signing for Saints this time last year. After seemingly already agreeing terms with Wire when an all expenses paid guest at the Magic weekend, Barba sneaked off to meet up with Saints on a couple of occasions.
Instead Roberts is very much the highest earner in SL followed by Sam T then George W.


Says everything you need to know about Warrington that they offered a player more money and still got rejected - a small club. Also hilarious how you say Roberts is the highest earner when he’s been garbage for a marquee player so far.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm
Posted by Gazwire on Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm
Gazwire User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:06 pm
Posts: 1613
AS108 wrote:
Says everything you need to know about Warrington that they offered a player more money and still got rejected - a small club. Also hilarious how you say Roberts is the highest earner when he’s been garbage for a marquee player so far.


Apart from Barba, name another big name player who has been attracted and signed for saints in the past 10 years bar Josh (minus metre maker) Perry...didn’t think so.

Problem with you saints fans is that as soon as you have any sign of success with good recruitment etc.- you ram it down people’s throats. It’s even more bizarre in this post-2008 era as you have, for the main been dog dirt. And for a club as huge as St. Helens, how embarrassing it must be for a tiny club like Warrington to attract better signings and win more trophies during this time.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 3:42 pm
Posted by ThePrinter on Fri May 18, 2018 3:42 pm
ThePrinter Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 10217
Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
AS108 wrote:
Says everything you need to know about Warrington that they offered a player more money and still got rejected


They probably didn't embarrassingly and desperately promise him they'd try and get his ban overturned.
"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm
Posted by Trinity18 on Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm
Trinity18 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 100

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:42 pm
Posts: 886
Location: The Northstand. Week in, Week out.
Gazwire wrote:
Apart from Barba, name another big name player who has been attracted and signed for saints in the past 10 years bar Josh (minus metre maker) Perry...didn’t think so.

Problem with you saints fans is that as soon as you have any sign of success with good recruitment etc.- you ram it down people’s throats. It’s even more bizarre in this post-2008 era as you have, for the main been dog dirt. And for a club as huge as St. Helens, how embarrassing it must be for a tiny club like Warrington to attract better signings and win more trophies during this time.


Lance Hohaia? Anthony Laffranchi? Tony Puletua? Iosia Soliola? Tommy Lee?

Ok the last one was a joke...
Eastmoor born and bred, hardest lad around.
Re: Kevin Naiqama
Post Fri May 18, 2018 5:01 pm
Posted by RuddyScoosers on Fri May 18, 2018 5:01 pm
RuddyScoosers Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 338
Location: Sutton, St Helens.
Gazwire wrote:
Apart from Barba, name another big name player who has been attracted and signed for saints in the past 10 years bar Josh (minus metre maker) Perry...didn’t think so.

Problem with you saints fans is that as soon as you have any sign of success with good recruitment etc.- you ram it down people’s throats. It’s even more bizarre in this post-2008 era as you have, for the main been dog dirt. And for a club as huge as St. Helens, how embarrassing it must be for a tiny club like Warrington to attract better signings and win more trophies during this time.


Yeah post-2008 hasn't been that great for Saints, but we've still been Champions more times than you in it and unlike you still qualified for the play-offs every season. Plus, we've never had the embarrassment of ending a season kicking our heels in the middle 8s...unlike you.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JEAN CAPDOUZE, Yahoo [Bot] and 80 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,809,18264477,2584,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 19:45
NZ
ENGLAND
v
FRANCE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)