WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - NEW DEAL | Muizz Mustapha - Expires: 2020

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com NEW DEAL | Muizz Mustapha - Expires: 2020

Posted by Clearwing on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:59 pm
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 110
Rep Position: 34th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Muizz has signed a 2 year deal. Not seen much of him but impressed by what I have.
"The problem when you play Leeds is that they are a huge 'confidence' side. If you get on top of them, they will cower and go away, but when they get in front their chests puff out and they start whooping as they make tackles. " (Jon Wilkin)

“Leeds just wander around looking like they’re doing nothing” (Jon Wilkin)

"Jon Wilkin's tight pants and coffee shop have not helped him to see the bigger picture or allowed him to get a firm grip on reality." (leeds owl)
Posted by tad rhino on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:31 am
tad rhino User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 64
Rep Position: 68th / 77,493

i like him. have since I saw him in U16s
Posted by KaeruJim on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 am
KaeruJim User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 117th / 77,493

Overused word, but he is a bit "raw". Watching him against the Aussies though, I was struck by his attitude in collision in particular - the lad never gives up and will be a handful as he physically develops.
Posted by thepimp007 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:28 am
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 68
Rep Position: 64th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 432

KaeruJim wrote:
Overused word, but he is a bit "raw". Watching him against the Aussies though, I was struck by his attitude in collision in particular - the lad never gives up and will be a handful as he physically develops.

Looked very good against the aussies. Then again was impressed with all the Leeds forwards, Australia could not cope with them. Hope they develop the way they look they can be massive for both Leeds and England
Posted by FGB on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am
FGB User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 115th / 77,493

He unsettled the aussie pack when he came on, esp their massive prop who he singled out and put right off his game. Could be a good find this lad.
Posted by Bullseye on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:53 am
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 335
Rep Position: 4th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 392

Anyone listen to the full 80mins last night? Craig Harrison was saying that one of the England Academy props told him that they put a shot on the biggest Aussie and that none of them fancied it after that. It put the England team on top. May have been Muizz
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
Posted by chapylad on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 am
chapylad Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 37
Rep Position: 93rd / 77,493

Not so sure about that as the aussie no 17 Pele ruffled Muzzie a couple of times.
Muzzie to his credit kept going though.
Reminds me a bit of a raw Darren Flearey.
Posted by RHINO-MARK on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 pm
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 76th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 48

Bullseye wrote:
Anyone listen to the full 80mins last night? Craig Harrison was saying that one of the England Academy props told him that they put a shot on the biggest Aussie and that none of them fancied it after that. It put the England team on top. May have been Muizz

That was your lad Wilson mate Muzzy was going at it after that with a huge no16 he gave as good as he got & tbf the whole England pack got stuck into em & battered em.
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!
Posted by Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 43
Rep Position: 87th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 4

KaeruJim wrote:

He is a strong powerful kid but couldn't agree more he is very raw. He would run through a brick wall at 100mph and if anybody runs at him he will dump then on their backside. But let's sign Donaldson instead.

The game needs more kids like him playing the game.
Posted by The Biffs Back on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:35 pm
The Biffs Back User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 104th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 8

RHINO-MARK wrote:
That was your lad Wilson mate Muzzy was going at it after that with a huge no16 he gave as good as he got & tbf the whole England pack got stuck into em & battered em.

Olly Wilson from the Bulls is a cracking player and he was certainly hitting hard.
I also liked the look of Widnes' back rower Sam Walters who IMO was the best player on the field in the first half before he went off injured

I thought after the game that I wouldn't mind both of these kids at the Rhinos,especially as they are playing for non SL sides at present

Franklin Pele was the giant Aussie that targeted Muiz with a few bell ringers,and has already been mentioned Muiz just went back for more.

Muiz had a wow of a game for Yorkshire against the Aussies and he was like a Kamikaze pilot with absolutely no care what so ever for his body.

I love to see young and talented footy players but I also love to see raw boned kids that are full off F#ck and love to get stuck into the rough stuff and that is Muiz.
"...To those people that wrote this team off...
to all those that criticised this team...
tonight's for you"

Sir Kevin Sinfield
Next