WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Four novels all with a strong Rugby League background.

Board index Championship 1 West Wales Raiders Four novels all with a strong Rugby League background.

Posted by glee on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:49 pm
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 18
Rep Position: 115th / 77,537

Quiz Score: 0

I would like to inform your visitors of a series of novels which are set in a fictional South Lancashire town called Ashurst and in which one of the main characters is a Welsh orphan girl who was born in Tonyrefail in 1944, brought up in a home in Cardiff and drifts north in 1962.
By 2006 she is at the heart of a large family and a keen supporter of the Saints.
More details on my web site www.geofflee.net and with more details of One Winter, One Autumn, Two Seasons and Three Good Years on the web site of London League Publications at www.llpshop.co.uk. Click on Books and then Fiction
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]