WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Travel advice...
Re: Travel advice...
Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 am
Posted by roader on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 am
roader Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 878
The away coaches now park at the ground. Most supporters seem to head to the George or Wetherspoons which are only two minutes from the station.
Re: Travel advice...
Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 am
Posted by Maximus007 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 am
Maximus007 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am
Posts: 80
Location: The land of legends, kings and champions - St Helens

roader wrote:
The away coaches now park at the ground. Most supporters seem to head to the George or Wetherspoons which are only two minutes from the station.


Didn't know the away coaches parked there now?!. Used to be at the back of the Ford garage. Must be new for this season, but I always see away fans at the Glass horse as I walk past it every game to get to the ground. Ive seen the coaches at the ground but thought that they might be for the players / teams and/or the Sky Sports / media entourages. Oh well, you live and learn.

Then yeah the weatherspoons is best for you. its the Glass House opposite the glass museum. (that's not a typo about the pub names, we have both a glass house and a glass horse pub :D )
Hey everyone, please check out my St Helens Fan Channel on You Tube via the following link , cheers :-)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_5SF ... 86Efh9zCpQ
Re: Travel advice...
Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 pm
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 pm
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Maximus007 wrote:
Didn't know the away coaches parked there now?!. Used to be at the back of the Ford garage. Must be new for this season, but I always see away fans at the Glass horse as I walk past it every game to get to the ground. Ive seen the coaches at the ground but thought that they might be for the players / teams and/or the Sky Sports / media entourages. Oh well, you live and learn.

Then yeah the weatherspoons is best for you. its the Glass House opposite the glass museum. (that's not a typo about the pub names, we have both a glass house and a glass horse pub :D )

I'll try the glass horse, Wetherspoons isn't for me given the option.
Re: Travel advice...
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:16 pm
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:16 pm
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Thanks for the advice, went to the Lass Horse, first time ever I've been charged "per shot" for black currant, and it was measured! Love the ground, good result, awful game not helped by useless officiaks, how Child is a SL referee is beyond me. Have a feeling you'll make a good shot at Old Traffiord, get Grace's defence and positioning fixed and he'll do great things.
Re: Travel advice...
Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
Posted by Maximus007 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
Maximus007 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am
Posts: 80
Location: The land of legends, kings and champions - St Helens

PCollinson1990 wrote:
Thanks for the advice, went to the Lass Horse, first time ever I've been charged "per shot" for black currant, and it was measured! Love the ground, good result, awful game not helped by useless officiaks, how Child is a SL referee is beyond me. Have a feeling you'll make a good shot at Old Traffiord, get Grace's defence and positioning fixed and he'll do great things.


Your welcome. Yeah grace is a raw diamond, hope Holbrook develops him well.

Don't get me started on Child, awful ref, like so many others this season, he spoilt the game and the weather didn't help either team too.
Hey everyone, please check out my St Helens Fan Channel on You Tube via the following link , cheers :-)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_5SF ... 86Efh9zCpQ
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to St. Helens - saints.org.uk - Saints Heritage Site


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,746,3381,41676,9054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
NEWCASTLE
10-28
MELBOURNE STORM
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
12-48
CANBERRA
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
HEMEL STAGS
8-56
NEWCASTLE
 Full Time  
WSL
BRADFORD W
10-34
WIGAN W
 Full Time  
WSL
LEEDS W
80-0
YORK W
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
CRUSADERS
4-31
YORK
 Full Time  
SUPER LEAGUE
WAKEFIELD
30-32
WARRINGTON
 Full Time  
 CHAMPIONSHIP
BATLEY BULLDOGS
20-38
SHEFFIELD
 Full Time  
 CHAMPIONSHIP
FEATHERSTONE
52-4
BARROW RAIDERS
 Full Time  
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LONDON BRONCOS
68-0
ROCHDALE
 Full Time  
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SWINTON LIONS
4-46
HALIFAX
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
HUNSLET
40-16
COVENTRY BEARS
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
OLDHAM
44-12
LONDON SKOLARS
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
WHITEHAVEN
20-27
BRADFORD BULLS
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
WORKINGTON TOWN
34-6
DONCASTER
 Full Time  
SUPER LEAGUE
CASTLEFORD
24-24
HULL KR
 Full Time  
 CH ONE
KEIGHLEY
94-0
WEST WALES
 Full Time  
WSL
CASTLEFORD W
14-14
ST HELENS WOMEN
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)