WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ben Barba
Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 9:17 am
Posted by LFC Saint on Fri May 12, 2017 9:17 am
LFC Saint Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 805
Brett Kimmorleys just announced he'll be signing for either Saints or Warrington in the next few days. His good mates with him and spoke personally to him. No chance we'll cough up the money for him is there ?
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 am
Posted by Lebron James on Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 am
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 12th / 76,383

Quiz Score: 8

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1132
First of all, I very much doubt he will be signing for either. He is money motivated and could earn far more in the Zurich premiership or even in Australian Rugby Union.

However, if this is true, let him go to Warrington and we take Ratchford would be the ideal situation. I dont care how good he might be on his day, hes a trouble maker he would only be off at the end of his contract anyway.

Regards

King James
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 11:34 am
Posted by moving on... on Fri May 12, 2017 11:34 am
moving on... User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm
Posts: 1411
Lebron James wrote:
First of all, I very much doubt he will be signing for either. He is money motivated and could earn far more in the Zurich premiership or even in Australian Rugby Union.

However, if this is true, let him go to Warrington and we take Ratchford would be the ideal situation. I dont care how good he might be on his day, hes a trouble maker he would only be off at the end of his contract anyway.

Regards

King James


And you take Ratchford... Just like that ay?
Its ALWAYS our year

Est.1876

Sent to me from heaven... You are my world.

1876 - 2017

BUM BANGERS SINCE 2012
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 5:46 pm
Posted by Sweaty Betty's on Fri May 12, 2017 5:46 pm
Sweaty Betty's Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 pm
Posts: 497
No chance that Warrington would let Ratchford go and if they did the only other team he wants to lay for s Wigan.
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 pm
Posted by SecondRowSaint on Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 pm
SecondRowSaint User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:39 pm
Posts: 672
Has to serve a 12 match ban before playing, doubt he'll sign for us.
Rugby is like a hard game of chess!
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 7:31 pm
Posted by Lebron James on Fri May 12, 2017 7:31 pm
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 12th / 76,383

Quiz Score: 8

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1132
Sweaty Betty's wrote:
No chance that Warrington would let Ratchford go and if they did the only other team he wants to lay for s Wigan.


On what basis do you say that? Only I've been out for a meal with Stef and his family on his return to the uk and shown you his post. You can imagine what he said and wants to know the basis of your argument.

Regards

King James
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 12, 2017 8:02 pm
Posted by supersuperfc on Fri May 12, 2017 8:02 pm
supersuperfc User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 3:46 pm
Posts: 489
Lebron James wrote:
On what basis do you say that? Only I've been out for a meal with Stef and his family on his return to the uk and shown you his post. You can imagine what he said and wants to know the basis of your argument.

Regards

King James


You sound like a blast at dinner parties!!!

Do you really think he cares what people post on message boards? Do you think he wants people showing him what people have written about him on message boards? Do you feel that your arguments are stronger if you pretend to know certain people?
Re: Ben Barba
Post Sat May 13, 2017 7:53 am
Posted by LFC Saint on Sat May 13, 2017 7:53 am
LFC Saint Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 805
Lebron James wrote:
On what basis do you say that? Only I've been out for a meal with Stef and his family on his return to the uk and shown you his post. You can imagine what he said and wants to know the basis of your argument.

Regards

King James


LeBron the only person you go for meals with is your right and left hands mate.

The
Re: Ben Barba
Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am
Posted by Maximus007 on Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am
Maximus007 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am
Posts: 80
Location: The land of legends, kings and champions - St Helens

LFC Saint wrote:
LeBron the only person you go for meals with is your right and left hands mate.

The

HAHA brilliant response mate :ROCKS:
Hey everyone, please check out my St Helens Fan Channel on You Tube via the following link , cheers :-)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_5SF ... 86Efh9zCpQ
Re: Ben Barba
Post Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 pm
Posted by Parkside Freddie on Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 pm
Parkside Freddie Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 4:21 pm
Posts: 118
BWAHAHA ye very likely.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to St. Helens - saints.org.uk - Saints Heritage Site





POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,669,18757076,3834,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 1st Feb 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WARRINGTON
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Thu 1st Feb 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 2nd Feb 19:30
SUPER LEAGUE
SALFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 2nd Feb 19:45
 CHAMPIONSHIP
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
SHEFFIELD
Fri 2nd Feb 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
ST. HELENS
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 2nd Feb 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sat 3rd Feb 14:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TOULOUSE
v
SWINTON LIONS
Sun 4th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
FEATHERSTONE
v
HALIFAX
Sun 4th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LONDON BRONCOS
v
BARROW RAIDERS
Sun 4th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
TORONTO
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM