WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New signing

Board index Super League Hull KR New signing

Re: New signing
Post Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:51 pm
Posted by Burtons Forearm on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:51 pm
Burtons Forearm Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:58 pm
Posts: 1026
I'd be surprised if we have freed 2 quota spots without a plan in place. Hopefully awaiting visas.
Re: New signing
Post Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:22 pm
Posted by mean_machine on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:22 pm
mean_machine Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm
Posts: 279
Australia based brother of one of our current crop anyone?
Re: New signing
Post Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm
Posted by SirStan on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm
SirStan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:14 pm
Posts: 8669
Location: 2017 City of Culture
mean_machine wrote:
Australia based brother of one of our current crop anyone?

Joe Greenwood? I seriously doubt he’s ready to quit Gold Coast for East Hull when he’s featured so regularly thus far.

I hope I’m wrong mind...
Re: New signing
Post Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm
Posted by fun time frankie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 6471
Location: east east hull
SirStan wrote:
Joe Greenwood? I seriously doubt he’s ready to quit Gold Coast for East Hull when he’s featured so regularly thus far.

I hope I’m wrong mind...

He was rumoured to be coming the year we went down but like you say I'd be very surprised if he left Australia now
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Re: New signing
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 am
Posted by barham red on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 am
barham red User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:09 am
Posts: 5226
fun time frankie wrote:
He was rumoured to be coming the year we went down but like you say I'd be very surprised if he left Australia now


Maybe he hasn't settled, it happens, cant see it though.
Re: New signing
Post Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm
Posted by des lawson on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm
des lawson User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 189
One of our potential signings dan sarginson has signed for Wigan.
Re: New signing
Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:47 am
Posted by luke ShipleyRed on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:47 am
luke ShipleyRed Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 14
Rep Position: 21st / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 359
Will Jubb and Jake Butler-Fleming have both left, joining York on 1 year contracts.

Not overly suprised by these. Especially Jubb who was just never going to get a game.
Does leave us a little light squad wise, especially in the backs, where our only cover now is either Salter (who I feel has just stood still), or moving players out of position.
Hull KR the pride of East Hull.
Re: New signing
Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:43 am
Posted by Mild Rover on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:43 am
Mild Rover User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am
Posts: 10287
Location: Leicestershire.
luke ShipleyRed wrote:
Will Jubb and Jake Butler-Fleming have both left, joining York on 1 year contracts.

Not overly suprised by these. Especially Jubb who was just never going to get a game.
Does leave us a little light squad wise, especially in the backs, where our only cover now is either Salter (who I feel has just stood still), or moving players out of position.


With Quinlan, Moss, Carney, Shaw, Minns, Heffernan, Salter, Wardill, Oakes, Dagger, Williams, and maybe Marsh or Atkin (fullback) and Blair (centre) as out of position cover, I don't think we're too badly off for numbers to cover 1-5.

A few of them are fairly inexperienced, admittedly.
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.
Re: New signing
Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:07 pm
Posted by Zook Ema's Hose on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:07 pm
Zook Ema's Hose Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,956

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:30 pm
Posts: 65
Lachlan Stein..with Moss being touted to other clubs. Not bothered about either.
The lists of players we’ve missed out on in Murdoch-Masila, Tagataese, Clark, Langi, Stewart, Sarginson, Farah, Abdull, and several fringe players at Leeds is a long one. Leigh and Wakefield by contrast appear not to be having the same issues.
Re: New signing
Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm
Posted by Keiththered on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm
Keiththered Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 729
Zook Ema's Hose wrote:
Lachlan Stein..with Moss being touted to other clubs. Not bothered about either.
The lists of players we’ve missed out on in Murdoch-Masila, Tagataese, Clark, Langi, Stewart, Sarginson, Farah, Abdull, and several fringe players at Leeds is a long one. Leigh and Wakefield by contrast appear not to be having the same issues.


We’ve only missed out if TS actually wanted to sign any of them. You don’t actually know that.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull KR

cron

POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,761,16994176,9564,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 20th Jul 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
HULL KR
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 27th Jul 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
HULL FC
v
HULL KR
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






59